The Angry Thread.

Blake

I've told him not to worry about it, the car needs a re-spray anyway. Getting that panel re-done will just make it look even more odd.

I know what he's like though, when I get the welding done and the spray booked he'll most likely throw me a few quid.

It was an accident anyway, these things happen... annoying, but I don't blame him or the dog.

I've told him not to worry about it, the car needs a re-spray anyway. Getting that panel re-done will just make it look even more odd.

I know what he's like though, when I get the welding done and the spray booked he'll most likely throw me a few quid.

It was an accident anyway, these things happen... annoying, but I don't blame him or the dog.

Its always the cats that get the blame

When I had to do it (albeit relatively briefly) it was initially a bit tetchy while we got used to each other being around, but after a little bit it smoothed out. I still wanted to hit the GTFO button, but it wasn't too bad. That said, our family have always been fairly friendly/close so that would have helped.

Yeah, I think it's just the adjustment thing really. It's nice having my mum about, but having no time to myself is very strange, or constantly having to check in, it's just something i've kind of forgotten how to do. Mum being the queen of anxiety as well doesn't help, so if i'm out doing whatever and don't get in til 1, 2am, she'll be staying up until I get home because she's worried, or if i'm anything less than 100% visibly happy (which i'm definitely not at the moment) i'm quizzed on it constantly.

Guess it's just an added incentive to get moved out again asap!

• Like 1

Yeah, I think it's just the adjustment thing really. It's nice having my mum about, but having no time to myself is very strange, or constantly having to check in, it's just something i've kind of forgotten how to do. Mum being the queen of anxiety as well doesn't help, so if i'm out doing whatever and don't get in til 1, 2am, she'll be staying up until I get home because she's worried, or if i'm anything less than 100% visibly happy (which i'm definitely not at the moment) i'm quizzed on it constantly.

Guess it's just an added incentive to get moved out again asap!

I have the money to move out, it would be the same cost if I was to move out from living at home due to my commute atm but it's so overwehlemding looking at places to stay?]

I feel like there are so many, so many variables? Is it normal to feel like that?

• Like 1

it's so overwehlemding looking at places to stay?

Its a lot of things, but its certainly not that :P

There are lot of factors, but just pick somewhere in an area you think is alright, in a house / flat you like, is within budget and crack on. Its the only way you'll find out what you prefer / like!

• Like 1

To be fair, if you open up somewhere like Spareroom (I'm not paid to advertise for them :P) or a website like that of your choice, as soon as you put in the amount you'd like to spend per month, location you'd like to be in, features you'd like the house to have and so on you'll find you whittle it down pretty quickly. Go do some viewings, meet some people and you'll get the gist of it straight away.

Speaking of - I've got a brand new set of Trialtech pads here somewhere. I can distinctly remember packing them in a small metal tin, lying down on the top of a bunch of other parts. I then put that tin in an Ikea bag type thing. I now have no idea where it is, and I've just looked through all the bags I have here that I haven't unpacked yet. I can't find it and it's really f**king me off. They're not at work so the only place they could be is either randomly in my car (not sure how that would have happened) or they're back in Cardiff at my sister's place.

Speaking of - I've got a brand new set of Trialtech pads here somewhere. I can distinctly remember packing them in a small metal tin, lying down on the top of a bunch of other parts. I then put that tin in an Ikea bag type thing. I now have no idea where it is, and I've just looked through all the bags I have here that I haven't unpacked yet. I can't find it and it's really f**king me off. They're not at work so the only place they could be is either randomly in my car (not sure how that would have happened) or they're back in Cardiff at my sister's place.

sounds like a good excuse to go brakeless

25qf0vb.jpg

I think I need some new grips..

Cant seem to find these anywhere though!

Does anyone know of grips with the same material as the old try all ones?

I bought some inspired lock on but they are useless without gloves, the worn ones have miles better grip!

How do foam grips hold up when your hands get sweaty?