The Angry Thread.

Blake

Decided that my left ankle shall be my bashguard today. Put foot on wall and slammed bicycle into it.
Even though I had guards on (luckily) the crank managed to make quite a nice gash right behind the joint.

My mate is an utter bellend, I wasn't sure if I'd have to go and fetch him somewhere in the mountains after visiting his ex girlfriend whom he can't get over. Switched his last seen off on whatsapp, put some crap emo post on instagram, denied all calls and didn't manage to answer to "do I need to come and look for you?" all evening. A few minutes ago I got a text "what was up?"
Well, I was getting slightly worried you pillock.

Also, what happened, no one was angry all August? :P

A lady crashed in to the back of my car today, which in itself isn't annoying, but my neck has got progressively more painful despite beer numbing attempts.

Also annoying is how she kept going on about her premium going up next year - yeah, same here and I did f**k all wrong!

I'm glad it wasn't any worse and we were both OK, but still frustrating.

6 hours ago, Jolfa said:

Not the MX5? :o

Thankfully not, no, but it'll still affect my premium for that.

59 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Did you discuss settling outside of insurance? Aware it was your work car so might not be an option of course.

Not an option unfortunately, due to working for mega corporation - strict accident procedure to follow.

If it was the Eunos, I'd definitely have just fixed it myself (Though I think it would have taken way more damage, the BMW appears to be built to tank specifications).

On 28/09/2018 at 1:40 AM, MadManMike said:

A lady crashed in to the back of my car today, which in itself isn't annoying, but my neck has got progressively more painful despite beer numbing attempts.

Also annoying is how she kept going on about her premium going up next year - yeah, same here and I did f**k all wrong!

I'm glad it wasn't any worse and we were both OK, but still frustrating.

It shouldn't make it go up normally mate. I had a non fault claim this year where the lupo got written off. My insurance hasn't been affected at all. That's after me taking out a new policy with another car and me telling them about the crash. 

But they'll be able to see the accident on the insurance database jobbie when they carry out the CUE check. It should then come back as a non-fault accident or 'driver hit from behind' at least so you can argue it then... Agree that any claim, whether fault or not, will impact your premium but you'd like to think that a non-fault is less of an 'added risk' than an at-fault one...

We had a 5 parcel shipment come through them from Belgium.  One of their warehouse guys went rogue and re-labelled all 5 of our parcels, along with a lot of other peoples, so our stuff got sent all around the place and we ended up receiving some properly random shit.

Great company (Y) 

I had that earlier in the year, I received a box of 800 tulip bulbs, and a gardening centre received my jukebox parts. f**king douchebags.

The company I purchased from have emailed to say 'Hey, next time maybe tick the UPS option as it's cheaper and more reliable'

Cheers, what are we doing now though?