The Angry Thread.

Blake

"Hi Mark, are you still looking for a room"

"Hello,
I certainly am. Do you have something available?
Cheers,

Mark"

"Yeah can you do a viewing tonight"

"Not tonight, sorry. Do you have any info about it at all? e.g. room size, rent, deposit, etc.?"

Replies with rent that's almost £50 over the maximum amount I stated in the Wanted ad the thick fanny had replied to.

hey Mark, would it be too rude to ask what sort of money you were looking for, and how long? Oh and when do you want to move? I have a few friends around here who may have a room to spare? Its also pretty f**kin handy for the motorway too ! with 3 manoeuvres I am in central london.... and not too bad for riding in to the centre, you wont get stabbed and probably not even robbed! I left my trials bike on the doorstep one night by accident and it wasnt nicked!

In other news my new partner at work is f**kING RETARDED AAARRARHAHAHHRHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH (smash smash crash bang (throwing things in rage))

I may never have time to ride a bike again. It has been over a month and probably nearer to two since I last got out there. My life feels pretty empty without it.

hey Mark, would it be too rude to ask what sort of money you were looking for, and how long? Oh and when do you want to move? I have a few friends around here who may have a room to spare? Its also pretty f**kin handy for the motorway too ! with 3 manoeuvres I am in central london.... and not too bad for riding in to the centre, you wont get stabbed and probably not even robbed! I left my trials bike on the doorstep one night by accident and it wasnt nicked!

In other news my new partner at work is f**kING RETARDED AAARRARHAHAHHRHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH (smash smash crash bang (throwing things in rage))

I may never have time to ride a bike again. It has been over a month and probably nearer to two since I last got out there. My life feels pretty empty without it.

I'm glad you still ride

HTC are a bunch of robbing bastards. My One X went to them to have a known problem with the wifi and GPS antenna fixed last year, it's a pretty common fault on the early handsets that (going off reports) had to be repaired more than once. The fault has come around again and now HTC are refusing to fix it under warranty as they're now saying the fault is caused by it being unlocked.

I've rang them twice and am now talking to someone online and keep asking what the official fault is they're refusing to repair and all they'll say is the motherboard needs replacing. I'm not being funny but If your car went in to the garage to be fixed and they said it needed a new engine but wouldn't say why would you pay the money cause I wouldn't :angry:

Just had a big argument with a security guy and Lidl manager (The manager was sound)

Basically for Uni, in Huddersfield there is absolutely nowhere to park for free. So I cheekily found a car parking spot behind Lidl, on their property but it's not for customers however on the main sign on the main road it clearly states "Free car park at back of building" as their main car park. So I told myself i'd use that incase I got into trouble...

I pulled into the car park and I instantly knew something was going down as two big black guys were there glaring at me, one had tattoos all over his face like Mike Tyson. (one holding a clip board to show authority clearly haha). One guy had a security jumper on and an arm band like what bouncers wear. He just started shouting at me as I pulled in saying "NO you're not parking here" whilst walking towards me.

So I pulled up and he started coming right into my face, spitting all over me saying we've seen you park here for "3 weeks" and we've noted down everytime(lol) and we're sending out parking tickets to you. I kept saying to him "just calm down i'm not shouting at you so stop shouting at me". He then went no shut up im not listening to what you have to say. So at this point I turned off and went, "Please can you go get the manager im not talking to you anymore" so he stormed off and got the manager who was okay about it really and just said i couldn't park here anymore.

I then went "can you please show me all the times ive parked here", he then went well it's more like 3 days then hahahaha.

I told them, i'll put my hands up and admit I was wrong to park here (although the sign did say free at back of building), but the way the security guy acted was intimidating and aggressive. He was absolutely massive, pumped up on something. I'm not the biggest guy in the world haha.

I've never understood how shouting at someone gets stuff solved, just be f**king reasonable and both parties will co-operate.

• Like 1

Well the missus pissed me off for the first time in over a year. Apart from why I'm pissed off, I'm also so tired of her having problems, wanting help but when I ask what happened, she says she doesn't want to talk about it. Ffs. I used to be concerned and would sit around for hours trying to work out what's happened and eventually getting her to spill the beans, now I just couldn't be bothered.

Getting proper fed up of riding trials just lately. After my injury, I can't seem to get past the mental block of crashing and getting hurt again. And I'm not feeling inspired in the slightest to go riding. Much rather ride my xc bike. And I seem to spend more time in the shed fixing it than I do riding. Thinking of jacking in altogether

Getting proper fed up of riding trials just lately. After my injury, I can't seem to get past the mental block of crashing and getting hurt again. And I'm not feeling inspired in the slightest to go riding. Much rather ride my xc bike. And I seem to spend more time in the shed fixing it than I do riding. Thinking of jacking in altogether

Aye, I had the same thing, Wasn't improving or bothered to ride so i sold up last week. Annoying as i like trials.

Edited by trials owns

I've never understood how shouting at someone gets stuff solved, just be f**king reasonable and both parties will co-operate.

Agreed, a few weeks ago a police officer approached me while I was on my own riding a wall outside tesco. He asked why I couldn't use the skatepark just round the corner, I explained to him calmly what the sport was about and that I'd ridden that spot for 3 years with no complaints from public or tesco employees.

Ended up chatting about his police camera and how long he'd worked since I hadn't seen him before haha shook hands then he left. I reckon if there was 2 officers I'd have gotten moved on, or if there was a group of riders.

Moral of the story, if both parties keep calm people tend to go away much happier.

Scotland just takes a little warming up to matey. you'll grow to love it.

in other news, there is NOTHING more annoying than the sound of someone else eating. Its making me angry right now that I can hear them over the music on my phone, which i have turned down a little to not be a distraction to anyone else in the office.

• Like 1

Scotland just takes a little warming up to matey. you'll grow to love it.

in other news, there is NOTHING more annoying than the sound of someone else eating. Its making me angry right now that I can hear them over the music on my phone, which i have turned down a little to not be a distraction to anyone else in the office.

The sound of people licking their fingers after food makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl