The Angry Thread.

Blake

Why is it that trials companies are incapable of making a hub/sprocket combo that can keep an even chain tension?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

this and the wear of the tools plus the fact a thread is never right angled

:wink2:

theres a production tolerance for every component,and they all meet at one point of the crank rotation

edit:i hope its obvious that i am joking 50/50,clearly it has to do with pi at a maximum of a few 1000th mm.

just a little twat avoidance :)

Edited by FamilyBiker

Yeah, been keeping an eye out for a place in Bristol since around late August time. Dropped a tenner on the 'Early Bird' thing on SpareRoom 'cos yesterday there were quite a lot of E.B. only ads on there, but virtually nothing today. Placed a 'Wanted' ad too and had a guy get in touch, but he lives miles out of the centre and it's fairly expensive. No thanks, no thanks...

I don't really go on here anymore but needed to vent somewhere. A guy screwed me over when buying a bike (not on here) e.g didn't post it when he said he did, bike was utterly f***** when it arrived even though it was described as 'mint' so spent more than i wanted fixing it and didn't contact me after numerous complaints. So decided to sell it as I don't ride it as much as I would like. Whilst looking up some info on the bike I found out that it is older than he said it was, which has really p***** me off as I thought I had finished all the bad news with that bike. Plus my lady friend has decided I don't exist anymore, I have naff all money atm, the weather is crap, I feel quite lonely and I'm not sure if I'm liking uni. I am usually quite chilled and don't get annoyed easily but all this has built up over the last couple of weeks and is getting to me bad and I don't know what to do.

Ben.

Having started uni and with respect to its demands, I'm becoming increasingly aware that I'm still suffering from issues from my head injury. My concentration has mostly improved from before uni except when more than one person is talking about something remotely intellectual and then I simply cannot follow what the f**k is going on. It's making seminars impossible to deal with. I keep keeping fatigued more than I should and it makes concentration difficult. On top of that I keep falling up the stairs, dropping drinks and I nearly dropped the big kitchen knife on my foot. My dexterity is f**ked today and I keep typing nonsense in my word document because I can't control my fingers properly. It's like my perception and control are all partial - they are there but not completely in some strange sense. I feel pretty weird...

Edited by Ben Rowlands