The Angry Thread.

Blake

One of my fellow riders who's now ranked ~7 in the world started a fundraiser to help him take part in the upcoming season. What is bloody annoying is that all my friends seem to be sharing this on Facebook asking to donate yet none of them have donated themselves. What a f**king annoying attitude - pretending to be helping without actually doing anything.

play something online then!

preferable scorched3d,its boring on the server without human targets :)

I would- If I liked video games.. :) I randomly just started thinking video games where boring when I started riding trials..

I'm going to watch all my videos too see if I've changed+ I'm bored!

Not so much angry but annoying: Rebooted my mac and because my disc drive is broken, I can't re-partition my hard drive to run boot camp. Tried everything I can think of using whatever that I have to hand. I don't want to buy anything else.

Not really angry, but turns out they've killed off Brian Griffin from Family Guy. I guess some of you lonely, wank addicts could be angry at this news :-

Very upset about this! One of the best characters in the whole show... this stereotype "Vinny" isn't good at all!

About 2weeks ago I was in queuing traffic going uphill on a dual carriageway. The guy at the side of me started rolling back to let someone change lane and started to get quite close to the girl behind him in a mini.

He kept rolling with quite some speed and eventually hit the mini which set her airbag off. I wound my window down to ask if she was ok and she just kept shouting did you see that?!?!?!

I said kinda, but are you ok? She had abit of a bloody nose but seemed fine other then raging. Then the guy in the front car came out and they started swapping deets so I left not to cause too much traffic (it was 5pm).

I've received a letter today telling me I left the scene of an accident and all this jazz, fine+3 points :lol:. What bullshit. I've phoned my local authorities and explained all I saw and my reasons for leaving and I've booked a appointment to speak to someone down at the cop shop. Received a phone call at about 4 and it was a policeman from my district 'hi it's this tom?'

'Yeah...'

'Hi it's PC xxxx, just phoning regarding your complaint? I've spoken with traffic enforcement and the necessary authorities etc and your points have been wavered, we've looked into your explanation and seen you took the correct actions given the situation so just ignore the letter'

Now, what annoyed me most is that...

a) this crazy bitch took my registration and

B ) why does nobody have any f**king common sence anymore? That's one of the busiest junctions around here, let's block up 2lanes all because you want another witness for your whiplash claim? f**k offfff.

• Like 1

Weights and bench are on eBay with one hour to go, just had a phone call from a girl asking if i'll take £35 for it I said yes. I now can't remove it from eBay because there's such little time left and its on £25. I have a feeling it's going to go way above what i've accepted :( haha oh well it's good not to be greedy I suppose.

I will be mega pissed if it sells for £50 or so though haha

edit: £29 now :(

Edited by dann2707

Weights and bench are on eBay with one hour to go, just had a phone call from a girl asking if i'll take £35 for it I said yes. I now can't remove it from eBay because there's such little time left and its on £25. I have a feeling it's going to go way above what i've accepted :( haha oh well it's good not to be greedy I suppose.

I will be mega pissed if it sells for £50 or so though haha

edit: £29 now :(

If it does, ring her and say you've been offered 60 and ask if she'll match it - if yes, win win. If no, win win.

So basically you broke eBay rules, have to pay their listing fees, pissed someone off who would've paid more. Just because you were too scared to let it run? :P

EDIT: In other news, people who are unnecessarily la-di-dah just because they've had a kid are really f**king me off on FB. I've seen some absolute gems from people I know to be very 'Croydon', if you will, getting all hoity toity about not letting their kid watch Peppa Pig because it promotes negative humanitarian values, and because it's on Channel 5 and there's adverts. Apparently all adverts should be blocked to kids, because they might get sexist views or whatever.

Yea, they're humans. They're going to go to school. Then they're going to live in the big bad world. These things happen, shielding them from shit won't make a f**king difference. Grrrr.

Edited by JDâ„¢

About 2weeks ago I was in queuing traffic going uphill on a dual carriageway. The guy at the side of me started rolling back to let someone change lane and started to get quite close to the girl behind him in a mini.

He kept rolling with quite some speed and eventually hit the mini which set her airbag off. I wound my window down to ask if she was ok and she just kept shouting did you see that?!?!?!

I said kinda, but are you ok? She had abit of a bloody nose but seemed fine other then raging. Then the guy in the front car came out and they started swapping deets so I left not to cause too much traffic (it was 5pm).

I've received a letter today telling me I left the scene of an accident and all this jazz, fine+3 points :lol:. What bullshit. I've phoned my local authorities and explained all I saw and my reasons for leaving and I've booked a appointment to speak to someone down at the cop shop. Received a phone call at about 4 and it was a policeman from my district 'hi it's this tom?'

'Yeah...'

'Hi it's PC xxxx, just phoning regarding your complaint? I've spoken with traffic enforcement and the necessary authorities etc and your points have been wavered, we've looked into your explanation and seen you took the correct actions given the situation so just ignore the letter'

Now, what annoyed me most is that...

a) this crazy bitch took my registration and

B ) why does nobody have any f**king common sence anymore? That's one of the busiest junctions around here, let's block up 2lanes all because you want another witness for your whiplash claim? f**k offfff.

a similar thing happened to me a few years back.. would you believe the points still went on! I only found out when I moved and changed the details on my licence, during that time technically I was driving uninsured as I hadn't declaired the points.