The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Awesome couple of rides over the past two days too, bikes are f**king rad.

One of those Saturday night? I'm about 90% sure I saw you in the distance Saturday night when I was in those stupid lines outside Cardiff Central Station.

And happy that I've mostly recovered from riding Reading to Cardiff that Saturday. The chaffing is not a happy factor though.

Yeah, I rode past Cardiff Central (f**king mistake) on my way home that evening. That was more functional than fun though - I rode Coventry with Ian Johnstone the day after and had a really fun ride there. Round of applause to whoever built all that new shit in Coventry, some really good spots around there!

I am f**king excite about the future.

That post makes me seriously happy; nice one bruvva! Went through a stage of very similar feelings this year, odd the way things can go up and down so abruptly and randomly. Speaking of bikes being f**king rad, the Arcade is all but ready, let's do some shit soon.

Also, Dan - buy that wench a bra.

• Like 2

Bueno :) What else do you need for it, or is it a case of throwing it all together?

This as well Skoze, I've got spares of most bits now and you riding again might actually get me bothered. That Mark bloke and the rest of 'em are all far too busy and far away ;)

• Like 2

Bueno :) What else do you need for it, or is it a case of throwing it all together?

Need some needledick grips (ebay best for that?) and some bolt-through hub spacers. Just found a 15t sprocket while tidying my room, so just got to resurrect a spare chain and that'll be that sorted I think! Will stick in an order with the tart next week or something, then it's show time - make a fresh start brakeless even though it's so not cool anymore, then wait for some brakes to come up cheap or something :)

Got a wedding today and taking a mate with me. Should be a right laugh. Booking Budapest and Prague also for 5 days with him should be such amaze. Had a great date last night with someone who's not a slut which was amazing, girlfriend material and I think she's rateeeeee cute.

Bring on the alcohol xox

Team UK has rented an amazing resort in Brazil and drink are incredibly cheap. 3 buckets of beer, vodka and other drinks, and I am like £35 in!

Also made some friends internationally so plan is next summer US trip ending with a Canada flight

life is good