The Happy Thread

Duncy H

an industrial? nice!

I am thinking about some snake bite piercings with studs nowadays, even got 20% off voucher:D

It's a bit like an industrial, just not vertical and the bar has a slightly larger diameter..

I tell you what, the needle felt like satan poking his d*** in my ear. I have quite a high pain threshold but the second hole (middle of the outer ear) made me wince a little and the piercer managed to hit a vein. Got blood all over his floor and one of my nice light shirts :(

The ear is bad enough, I imagine the lip would be much worse if you had the same size bars in..

But go for them! You don't see many 'different' piercings out there. IMO I think people are scared of what others would think (looking metal) but as long as you don't over do it they can look pretty awesome! :)

On a side note, the thing won't stop bleeding and my left ear is like one big bruise.. Gonna be wonderful trying to sleep tonight -_-

I have a stretcher in my left ear, 10 mm atm, not planning to go bigger though

Yea, they say lip is painfu

1 It's a bit like an industrial, just not vertical and the bar has a slightly larger diameter..
I tell you what, the needle felt like satan poking his d*** in my ear. I have quite a high pain threshold but the second hole (middle of the outer ear) made me wince a little and the piercer managed to hit a vein. Got blood all over his floor and one of my nice light shirts :(
2 The ear is bad enough, I imagine the lip would be much worse if you had the same size bars in..
3 But go for them! You don't see many 'different' piercings out there. IMO I think people are scared of what others would think (looking metal) but as long as you don't over do it they can look pretty awesome! :)

4On a side note, the thing won't stop bleeding and my left ear is like one big bruise.. Gonna be wonderful trying to sleep tonight -_-

1. alright, I see

That sounds nasty

2. Yea, got a friend, just got a lip piercing, he told me it is painful

3. Well, you do not have too many place on your head to pierce like... but actually looking metal is not a big problem for me, although I do office work, but the boss is great and I do great job, so it should not be a problem, I guess

4. When I pierce my ear I was with my ex(good old times...) and she was pretty upset, that we slept towards the wall, as I could not sleep on my left side...

Word, it's the only day of the month when I brim the van's colossal tank. I'll be squeezing about £125 in later!

Jesus Christ. Makes me glad to have a little car, only £53 to brim it. 500+ miles to it as well

had a brilliant ride and catchup with dan cox in leeds yesterday. got some uni mates coming up to see me tonight. i'm progressing with up to fronts. although i can see i've got loads of room to push my technique and get my balls on my stem. i'm suprised how little my back wheel rotates in that move...

• Like 1

Just got loads of lines done in my yard that i looked at last week and thought "ill never can do that" :D

my yard that i looked at last week and thought "ill never can do that"

looked at last week and thought "ill never can do that

and thought "ill never can do

ill never can do

wut
  • Like 7