The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Implemented a project I've been working on for 11 months. Feels good to get it off my chest, slightly worried whether things will work correctly though. Going to get higher than Mt. Everest in a moment.

Also decided to change my old HTC Desisire Z for a Galaxy S3. Not quite sure about this, the Desire has a fantastic keyboard, I've had it for 3 years and hardly use the touchscreen. Worried about the S3 only having a software keyboard... Unfortunately the HTC is getting so slow with this Facebook Messenger crap it's becoming unusable.

Edited by Greetings

Actually went for a ride today, got a Samsung s3 replacement (which I'm using now).

It's heaven to go back to Android after using a Windows phone for a few days haha, forgot how powerful this phone actually is.

I'm there dude, smashed the screen on my Xperia Z1 and have been using the sister in laws Galaxy S2 for the last month. Got my phone back earlier and it's like getting out of a Lada and into a Ferrari!

• Like 1