The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Came back from the gym, finished my 2 week routine, now waiting for a new one. Can't wait to get back into shape. I'm actually enjoying working out for the first time in my life because I can already see the results. Getting fitter could mean I'll start riding better which in turn will open up new riding spots and that in turn will make me more interested riding again. Hope this all works, fingers crossed :)

Wish I owned a gopro soo bad after this mornings ride.

Got to pines at 8.30, just got on the trail the same time as this German guy. On the climbs he was a machine and kept catching me, but on the descents he hadn't got the speed or balls for it and I'd gained a fair lead on him, usually if I know someone is quicker then me I'll step over.

I think I got on his nerves and after one long run of berms his riding was getting really scrappy, he tried to overtake, took the top line where the berms soft and it gave way and launched him into some brambles :lol:.

I stopped to ask if he was ok and he just got up and powered off. Got in the car park and I heard -

'Excuse me friend, advice for you. You sit down for too long in the climbs, get out the saddle and get pedalling!'

I said, there's one problem with your argument..

What is that?

You where behind me till you fell :P

He didn't see the sarcasm and just got really mad haha.

• Like 1

Got to pines at 8.30, just got on the trail the same time as this German guy. On the climbs he was a machine and kept catching me, but on the descents he hadn't got the speed or balls for it and I'd gained a fair lead on him, usually if I know someone is quicker then me I'll step over.

I think I got on his nerves and after one long run of berms his riding was getting really scrappy, he tried to overtake, took the top line where the berms soft and it gave way and launched him into some brambles :lol:.

I stopped to ask if he was ok and he just got up and powered off. Got in the car park and I heard -

'Excuse me friend, advice for you. You sit down for too long in the climbs, get out the saddle and get pedalling!'

I said, there's one problem with your argument..

What is that?

You where behind me till you fell :P

He didn't see the sarcasm and just got really mad haha.

Was he foreign?

Was he foreign?

Tom Booth, on 22 Feb 2014 - 12:38, said:snapback.png

Got to pines at 8.30, just got on the trail the same time as this German guy.

I guess he was from East London

• Like 4