The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Had such a great day today.

Managed to lift way more today the gym than I usually do. Met up with some mates that I haven't seen for like, more than 6 months.. Then went for a nightride and learnt g-turns and a few small things that I never could do before. Just generally progressing in everything that's physical :D

• Like 1

The last few weeks at work have put the finishing touches on our migration over to solidworks from autocad. Nice feeling to know that you have single handedly setup an entire replacement drawing management system that almost entirely replicates what we had before but with extra tweaks and less reliance on unsupported in house written software!

The level of model automation that I have written into it has already proved to increase drawing production speed by around 500%!

Admittedly not all of the models and drawings are finished yet but the infrastructure is there to allow us to produce the drawings according to our quality plan. I reckon I can roll it out fully in the next 3-4 months :)

Also 4 months today, I will be married!

Edited by forteh
  • Like 1

Holy shit, a friend of mine has just been seriously busted! Story is he's not exactly a looker (kind of like sloth in The Goonies) but has always had no trouble pulling women. Pretty much had at least 3 birds on the go in different towns all the time I've known him and they've never found out (or just denied it to themselves) even to the point where he had a kid with one girl and his longest girlfriend completely denied it when we asked her once in the pub.

Anyway, this kind of thing has been going on for at least 13/14 years until this week when he is on the cover of Real People magazine having been busted by them for cheating. Absolutely f**king hilarious!

http://www.realpeoplemag.co.uk/magazine RAT-TRAPPED! LYING LEE POSED AS HIS OWN MISTRESS!

• Like 3

Had a shitty week or two with lots of things breaking or costing money but just felt uplifted when I saw the results for the yorkshire centre team trial. Turns out we won and so did another of our clubs team on the other route. :dance:

Ashton scrapbook is almost finished, will be adding the final touches tonight at home then posting it off Monday morning along with a small gift some people may have seen on Facebook and Tartybikes are going to send off their donation to him as well. Hope he likes it all!

It's a shame that 'post a pic of your missus' thread had to be taken down :(

It was making the whole forum a mess. All the typos and seeming text talk in NMC wasn't the members' fault, their keyboards were becoming sticky. All because of one silly thread. They took it down, NMC no longer needed. Point proven.

edit: Matt, please no, I don't want to have to leave this forum for the next few days until things run quiet (hope it doesn't take that long) :P

Edited by Greetings