The Happy Thread

Duncy H

You misread my previous post. Perhaps go read it again.. I'm not taking pleasure in how many likes I got Hahahaha.

Anyway like I said I'm done! Not clogging this up any further.

Considering I wouldn't know about the likes, your needing to bring them up surely suggests there's an element of pride there? You could of kept it to yourself and had the smug satisfying self belief that you were right in your assumptions, but you went and put it out there for all to see.

Can't really say you're done twice....it loses its impact.

Incidentally your responses are amusing and are on their way to making me happy so I think it's all perfectly relevant.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 1

Happy because i've gone 2000 words over a 4000 word limit (limit was only given out to us last week) for our 25% worth dissertation mark. Just means i've got loads more info and my work is already cut out for me, just a case of re-arranging stuff so it all fits. Well happy!

missus cooked a big fat mexican tonight, was awesome. i get some laverly ortlieb panniers on friday, i'm not sure what colour to go for, theres some jazzy green ones, or yellow ones that will match my current frame... what to do...

missus cooked a big fat mexican tonight, was awesome. i get some laverly ortlieb panniers on friday, i'm not sure what colour to go for, theres some jazzy green ones, or yellow ones that will match my current frame... what to do...

Panniers?

Haha pretty much.

Also found this in my year 10 planner in the loft which made me piss myself, just the innocence of it where you can clearly see that my attempt at my mums signature in fountain pen which is what I used throughout my whole time at school so it made it completely obvious - especially as all the homeworks to the left were in the exact same colour of ink. Form tutor is in red ink. My mums comment in black ink just adds to the bit that made me laugh the most. Bet I got a spanking for that / she probably just laughed hahahahaa

IMAG0900_zpsbb90e7df.jpg

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2