The Happy Thread

Duncy H

*not England, somewhere warm and sunny where you can ride all year round in a t shirt and shorts.

No England was right! I just love it there... Awesomeeee spots, cool riders, decent weather, big trials scene and I just love being there.

You should know how shit Sweden is compared to England since you've been here! :)

Newest season of the Walking Dead has been amazing. Up to episode five and that's now my favourite episode, and I love it when shows feel like they're getting better through out seasons. Season three not so much though.

And kind of guiltily loving the MTV show Awkward..... At least I feel I have an excuse for vicarious living because of recovery.

I think

See, that's why the agreed method to find these things out are to ask the straightforward "ARE WE BOYFWEND AND GIRLFWEND YET?" question. It has to be in the most public place possible, preferably supplemented with a video on social networks. It's how everyone does it, trust me.

We've been really struggling to get the first steps of planning this wedding underway. Happy to have just booked our venue and registrar. It's all actually happening and whatnot!

EDIT: That made it sound like we've been dragging our feet. I meant more in the "I've lost count of how many venues we've been to see that weren't quite right, and now we've found one" kind of way...

Edited by JDâ„¢
  • Like 1

Replace demo with stack of kegs, clearly.

For some reason my old man brought up the subject of sourcing alcohol earlier. Quite clearly the vast majority will be my own brew ;)

If visitors happened to bring their bikes and happened, against my will obviously, to do a trials show I think I could handle that.

• Like 3

Been looking for someone to rent my room in Leeds. Bloke named Gary gets in touch via email the other day, extremely interested. Arranged to go and view it today, as the other boys were in.

Got a phone call about an hour ago from a housemate in tears laughing.. Gary is in fact a grey haired 50 year old ex marine.

But, he's taken the room for a month (better than nothing) and the boys are happy to live with him haha!

• Like 1