The Happy Thread

Duncy H

You can't imagine how much that orange is making my teeth itch :P

:P. Ill get it gone in place of somthing more suitable later :)

You can't imagine how insulting that profile pic is. (Nicely cropped BTW).

meant as a joke dude. And cropping it on a mobile is harder than it looks, I spent two hours just getting it like that!

I'm not the most computer literate guy youll meet though.

Edited by f**megently

Met a girl, been out on some awesome dates, things seem to be going really well.

Only been dating for about 3 weeks, but how soon is too soon to try and make things "official"? :ermm:

Have the chat, maybe next week then it's been a month.

Edited by AndrewEH1

Lighten up you miserable c unt

How about you f**k off and don't jump on every post I make with a painfully woefully retort. If it don't concern you, keep your beak out.

It was also meant to be tongue in cheek, however I'm not a huge fan of the emoticon so it's up to you how you take it. That being said, kinda makes you out to be the miserable, comment-whoring fanny. (No wink face).

• Like 2

I got made redundant 2 weeks ago but really enjoying spending the time with myself. Woke up at 12.30 today which is the longest lie in ive had probably since uni!

Got 2 really good jobs lined up and if they don't come through I'm going to go snowboarding for a month!

So win win! Christmas soon!

• Like 1

How about you f**k off and don't jump on every post I make with a painfully woefully retort. If it don't concern you, keep your beak out.

It was also meant to be tongue in cheek, however I'm not a huge fan of the emoticon so it's up to you how you take it. That being said, kinda makes you out to be the miserable, comment-whoring fanny. (No wink face).

Mine was tongue in cheek too. I too am not a fan of the emoticon :smartass:

You are a bit cynical though unless it involves spinny bikes :)

• Like 3

Mine was tongue in cheek too. I too am not a fan of the emoticon :smartass:

You are a bit cynical though unless it involves spinny bikes :)

Honestly...who or what are you? You've quoted me a few times in past months and every time you do you profess to know me and make assertions on my character? I'm not looking for any form of analysis, I don't know you. Very strange...very strange indeed.

Edited by Matthew62

Honestly...who or what are you? You've quoted me a few times in past months and every time you do you profess to know me and make assertions on my character? I'm not looking for any form of analysis, I don't know you. Very strange...very strange indeed.

Do you ride trials?

Just like you do to most people on here :)

I can only assume that the number of likes I got from that previous comment coincides with how many people agree with me and have picked up on exactly the same thing.

We're done.

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2

Just like you do to most people on here :)

I can only assume that the number of likes I got from that previous comment coincides with how many people agree with me and have picked up on exactly the same thing.

We're done.

Oh dear. Taking pleasure in getting e-likes from either calling someone a fanny, or cynical. Well done, no you take the higher ground, you've earned it.

Possibly calm it on the movie 'big-ender' one liners. We never got started love.