The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Ahh that sucks man! Trials is one of those sports thats really gonna jolt your joints as well which is unfortunate. Prehaps some other forms of cycling could be of some use if you want to keep on a bike?

Pilot wise I was told you have to be fit to fly anything(Fast jet, cargo, rotary wing etc.) and you dont get a choice what you fly. Which meant although I could fit in them all if I was to eject from a fast jet I'd probably lose my legs on the dashboard (N) Which they wasnt too happy about letting me do haha!

I do like riding generally but it's not something I can get as pumped about (couldn't think of a word other than pumped, I don't like that word). I've had a tonne of trials dreams but never dreams of just riding down a road or anything.

That's annoying about the planes, seems weird that we can fly to the moon but have height restrictions for stuff like that.

I do like riding generally but it's not something I can get as pumped about (couldn't think of a word other than pumped, I don't like that word). I've had a tonne of trials dreams but never dreams of just riding down a road or anything.

That's annoying about the planes, seems weird that we can fly to the moon but have height restrictions for stuff like that.

This is gonna sound silly considering what you told me about your joints but have you tried another discipline like DH or dirt jump, might affect you differently and you could be okay?

Its all just health and safety malarky and the ability for them to be fussy, which is fair enough!

This is gonna sound silly considering what you told me about your joints but have you tried another discipline like DH or dirt jump, might affect you differently and you could be okay?

Its all just health and safety malarky and the ability for them to be fussy, which is fair enough!

I've thought about other disciplines but it was always the technical stuff I like for the most part. The other problem is now is I have this massive fear about it. When I tore my knee ligament I was by myself and when I went to call someone there was no signal and I had to crawl for 45 minutes til I could make a call. Probably going to play it really safe for a year or so with things like squash and 5 a side to get up to a decent standard again.

When I tore my knee ligament I was by myself and when I went to call someone there was no signal and I had to crawl for 45 minutes til I could make a call.

I had that kind of situation when I broke my ankle, crawling through the snow with no phone signal and couldn't feel my hands. Some guy drove down the road and I tried to flag him down and the c**t just waved back and kept going!

I had that kind of situation when I broke my ankle, crawling through the snow with no phone signal and couldn't feel my hands. Some guy drove down the road and I tried to flag him down and the c**t just waved back and kept going!

You too?! I had a car of people drive past too when I was clutching my leg and waving at them. Got to hate people.

So Arcade bars transform a Skye. Now would a frameset be even better?

Good call on the bars, glad you like them :) The framesets are pretty swish, but I think they've pretty much sold out everywhere unless you opt for the brakeless version...

I kept telling them they should have ticked the 'unlimited supply' button when they sent the order to Asia.

harhar.

They aren't a limited edition model if that's what you mean - the first batch has been super popular so they've run out pretty quickly. There'll be more in future (Y)

I just wondered if they made the full bikes, then sort of said, we'll make 20 framesets to be bought separately.