The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Just ordered my first snowboard, no hire boards for me this season!
I have been using hire boards since I learnt to board and for the last x4 week long trips so I'm excited to finally have my own! I have been researching boards for a while now and decided what I was getting, I have never actually ridden the board before but the reviews are great and my friend who has boarded for years got one last year and was amazed at how good it was for the price. This years model is £265 but yesterday I noticed that absolute-snow have got hold of some of last years version and are selling them off for £170, bargain! Same technology just the old colour! (http://www.rossignol.com/US/US/taipan-amptek_RE2WC22_product_snowboard-men-boards.html)
I also got some £80 Dakine Goretex snowboarding gloves for £30 in TK Maxx :)
  • Like 1

I'm sorry if f***megently takes offence to this, but ultimately his TF name on here is just as much like self marketing as this is.

I made beer for clients. I think it tastes and looks nice. Black Hat and White Hat are opposing ethos' in the internet marketing world, so obviously their names are very clever and I should be congratulated. Now they are a dark and light ale, although you can't tell they're different because I didn't buy different bottles...

post-497-0-16197600-1385745672_thumb.jpg

Edited by JD™
  • Like 1

Strangely, somehow we ended up with less bottles than expected... No idea how that happened. Unfortunately only enough for clients now :( I was actually really looking forward to randomly sending some out for some giggles.

I'm sorry if f***megently takes offence to this, but ultimately his TF name on here is just as much like self marketing as this is.

2013-11-29 14.38.56.jpg

what do you mean? I like it rough :D

(Rarely get offended either) I was only kidding around dude, we may have a personality clash but your ok I guess ;)

Pretty sure he meant hz. Google it.

only thing i could find was meditation music,because 432Hz seem to be relaxing.

but why should one convert ALL his music into one frequency range?

thats what i meant,would be cool if someone explained it to me

edit:ah okay,the main pitch.does that really make such a huge difference?

Edited by FamilyBiker

Using myhermes drop off delivery service, paid £4 to post a trials frame! Score.

Will be using this service every time now for parcels, you basically find your nearest "drop off" store which mine is 2 mins down the road which is a 24 hour petrol station which meant I could drop off the parcel at 7pm last night. And you don't have to wait around for a courier to come to your house.

Use it people!

• Like 1