26" forks whats good atm?

Ash-Kennard

Right. New fork time, but since my.last pair the market has changed shit loads. Does.anyone.have any advice for me? I need 26" and 4 bolt. Also im not following this whole crown racer 36/45 no idea what this stuff means but i have an old gu le frame, and a std 1 1/8th headset. Any help would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know if trialtech are making new.forks for 2013? My last pair have lasted a few.years and ive been very pleased with them

Im willing to pay whatever for a decent pair that wont break.

Cheers ash xx

• Like 1

Trialtech.

I'm amazed people even need to ask this :P Every time it comes up, the answer is almost unanimous.

If you want something a bit different to the norm, or are a weight weenie, there are better options, but if you want fit-and-forget forks, it's crazy not to go Trialtech.

My last set lasted very nearly two years, and they had my big fat bashing and crashing to contend with. (I break a lot of stuff :( )

Edited by aener

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JMCD" data-cid="2475970" data-time="1356756660"><p>

How do the Tryall 2011 forks compare to the trial tech? They're 120g ish lighter.</p></blockquote>

Going by previous models, horrendously flexy and snap happy. I managed to snap 3 sets in under 9 months..

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to find a pair of long bmx forks which were cheap and surprisingly light, i know everybody seems to rave on about expensive stuff but you dont have to spend load to have a good bike, my current bike is made up of parts which have lasted over 12 years and still havnt let me down.

Maybe not as light as some of the other bikes but i carnt complain and they have managed to withstand some high drop-offs over the years and still in tip-top condition.

rant over!!