Rowan johns - sleepingintheditchtonight

i like cunning stunts

Amazing! Always been a fan of his riding! So good!

Fav vid of him is where he is riding bristol with a a guy called boom on a pashley and rowan is riding a green echo pure. The video has a cribs song. If anyone could link me to it... it would make my night!

Amazing! Always been a fan of his riding! So good!

Fav vid of him is where he is riding bristol with a a guy called boom on a pashley and rowan is riding a green echo pure. The video has a cribs song. If anyone could link me to it... it would make my night!

BOOM!!!

hahah you mean Boon!! aka Matt Berridge!! And it was a Curtis..Not a Pashley.

• Like 3

Rowan did some ridiculous shit for the Clean 001 video. If I could choose anyone to make a video with it'd be Rowan, but he's one busy dude! Best style, best "Trick selection" (as they seem to say in the skate/BMX world these days...), best... well... everything.

I've watched this video so many times though, it's just too good.

Oh, and one of 2-3 trials videos I've got saved on my laptop is Jump. Again, another awesome video.

Was the first rider I came across when I got back into riding a few years ago and definately inspired me. That video is awesome, I'll bet if there was no mention about it being brakeless a hell of a lot of people wouldn't even notice as the control is phenominal.

I reckon a Flipp and Rowan brakeless vid would probably cause the Universe to implode as it would be that good.

• 2 weeks later...

Rowan is sometimes absent for what seems like a month or two then he's sometimes out a few times. I get the impression that once his house is how he wants it we'll begin to see him more again. He never seems to lose any skills in between periods of and, in fact, he even seems to improve somehow. I expect that once he gets going again he should quickly provide us with some awesome watching.

• Like 1