David Sellero - Inspired Element 26" 2013

ben@inspired

Our Man in Spain David Sellero just dropped his first edit on the Element 26" that we sent him a few months ago and, as we've come to expect from him, it's a banger!

We've always loved David's riding and style. The way he mixes smooth, techy street lines with massive trialsy stuff and makes it all look good is the main reason we added him to our team, so we were already expecting pretty big things from this video. We weren't disappointed, and we don't think you will be either!

http://www.vimeo.com/64852485

Edit: No direct embed at the moment, seems to be something to do with the settings David's applied to the video.

EDIT: Should have sorted that link. Dave

• Like 3

I love David's riding. The riding in that video is even better than his previous stuff, it goes without saying the front hops across the rails we're mad, as was the initial drop.

The manual line to bench hop was lovely and he seems to just be having a really good time when out riding. At 1min in I thought he'd got a new dog. Bar spins are dialled as well.

Would love to see a slightly better production with his riding.

I love David's riding. The riding in that video is even better than his previous stuff, it goes without saying the front hops across the rails we're mad, as was the initial drop.

The manual line to bench hop was lovely and he seems to just be having a really good time when out riding. At 1min in I thought he'd got a new dog. Bar spins are dialled as well.

Basically, everything Matt said. Rad video! I love how David disappears for a bit, drops an awesome video, then disappears for a bit, then drops an awesome video, and repeat. He always seems to have something new each video, and that's pretty refreshing. Great style too, which counts for a lot! Pretty much the only rider I've ever seen make double footjam whips and other decade stuff look good.

to explain things a bit,he said:

"its a great forum that is keeping me filming,thanks to all!"

i said something like:

"youre welcome,your vid´s very good,again!"

haha

edit:talking smooth has about ten meanings in english,which one was it lol?

Edited by FamilyBiker

As always, pure awesome! Super smooth! Rail hop was scarry! Really nice to see more barspins combos. Tail tap gap to barspin totally came out of the blue. I was like: whooaa? niceee...

If everything gets aligned as we programmed I'll be filming David for 10 days this next month over here in Porto, Portugal and in Galicia, Spain. Pretty stoked on having him over. I'll be concentrating all my efforts to the video side of things. Let's see what can we come with.

• Like 4