RadFest 2013 Video

Lewis Gething

Hi guys,

Here is my video of this year's RadFest. A massive thanks to Jack Meek, Mick Mitchell and everybody else involved in the running of the event, without you guys it wouldn't have happened! Also a huge thanks to Adam and Stan for sticking it out the whole weekend offering free bike tweaking and maintenance, which was a huge help to a lot of the riders, myself included. Thanks to all the stands for offering their awesome products (cheers Steve @ Heatsink for the two sets of Cousts!).

Without further ado, here is the video, hope you guys enjoy :)

Lewis

Edited by streetrials24
  • Like 6

This is a stunning video Lewis, and I'm pretty sure it will be considered the definitive Radfest video. You can really savour the amazing atmosphere which brings the memories back! Great to meet you and help you out with those Cousts dude!

All the best,

Steve

Wait until you see Trial 'N' Error's ;)

Bit harsh considering how much effort Lewis put into this, I'm sure Alex will release a cracking video. But he does have a lot on his plate to top this. Alex did seem to have the advantage of knowing the majority of the top riders at Radfest quite well though.

Bit harsh considering how much effort Lewis put into this, I'm sure Alex will release a cracking video. But he does have a lot on his plate to top this. Alex did seem to have the advantage of knowing the majority of the top riders at Radfest quite well though.

The whole reason Alex was there was because he was invited down do make the official RadFest video, thats what i was meaning.

Don't get me wrong, Lewis' video was a cracker!

The whole reason Alex was there was because he was invited down do make the official RadFest video, thats what i was meaning.

Don't get me wrong, Lewis' video was a cracker!

Fair enough dude, I'm sure Alex will bring out a quality video. Also I gotta say, your grammar has improved loads. ;)

Quality edit that really captures the whole vibe of the event. 02:16-02:30 only one ace ride line from JPM, that can't be right.

What was Adam and company up to at 06:53-07:05, looked like some kind of skill challenge with a hammer.

Edited by Rusevelt

Cheers for all the awesome comments guys! Really enjoyed making this one and I am proud of the outcome :P

And yes Dan, that was me haha Probably didnt recognise me because I look so different when I have helmet hair, I tend to always push my hair back off my face lol I didn't see very much of you to be honest, but I should have spoken to you more :(

Once again thanks so much everyone. Almost at 1,000 views which I am really happy about (sad I suppose).

Very nicely shot and put together Lewis. Is this your L lens?

Thank you Max! Yes, mostly the 17-40. Most B-roll clips of the tents were filmed with my 70-300 Tamron and those clips were shot in Magic Lantern raw, something which I was very happy with at the outcome, even though the workflow was difficult :P Also used a 50mm for some clips :)

• Like 1

Your really really really good with the camera Lewis! Really like this video. A lot of effort has been put into this :D

Such a shame that I couldn't come to radfest this year, but I WILL be there next year!

Thanks Will, appreciate it! I was really looking forward to seeing you at Radfest, and was disappointed that you couldn't go :(

Thanks Will, appreciate it! I was really looking forward to seeing you at Radfest, and was disappointed that you couldn't go :(

Was really looking forward to see you to, aswell as a lot of other riders on here. Well well, I'll be there next year :D