GET HOPpS

CalopS

That was so cool. Song went really well man :)

Thanks Dan! I wanted to move away from instrumental songs in my videos. Spent a lot of time on Spotify searching for new tracks but ended up with this which I had already had. I'm happy it worked out.

How come you didn't ride like that when I was around? :'(

Just awesome! Smiling like a giddy idiot the whole way through.

Struggling to believe how much better you ride that frame!

I think with it been a competition I seem to be more motivated to try stuff I wouldn't usually. Hopefully I can carry that motivation through winter! Glad you liked it :D

Edited by CalopS

Cool video, I've always wanted to use that track on a street video (I always imaged a BSD video with it in) however on that point the audio didn't seem quite right. Not sure if it was the balance between track and ambient noise but it all felt a bit detached and far away.

Riding was cool and last line was sweet.

Ah so your the bearded lunatic who jumped off the shelter at stoke plaza! Did you ever make an edit from your 24tour?

Nice video btw.

Apparently the guy who's doing it has finished and might just be waiting for a bit of GEThype to die down...

EDIT: As I said on FB Carl, great job :) I love that last line (Y)

Edited by JDâ„¢
  • Like 1

Thanks for the all the kind comments guys ^_^ Glad the rail line was popular. Got my eye on some more for another edit!

Cool video, I've always wanted to use that track on a street video (I always imaged a BSD video with it in) however on that point the audio didn't seem quite right. Not sure if it was the balance between track and ambient noise but it all felt a bit detached and far away.

Riding was cool and last line was sweet.

I get what you mean. I could have spent more time on the audio/edit. Finishing filming on Friday then staying down in Liverpool till Monday eve wasn't ideal :P Me and Mike have both said we are going to start next years filming a lot earlier!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd replied to your thread before, but apparently not - really liked the video! Amazing how much your riding has come on - it's really cool to see :) Extras clip was cool too, some sweet lines in there (Y)

Good to see some brakeless balance line stuff too, that shit's hard!

I've been pretty lame about responding to people's videos from the comp and should commented earlier. This one is especially awesome though and one of my favorites. I've watched it multiple times so nice one!

We need to ride again, init.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Cheers guys. You and Mark commented on fb when I posted it there I think so not lame!

I'm keen to get down to Bristol again. Last stop on the 24 tour didn't make for great riding :P It would be cool to visit some less ridden spots too.

I thought I had a good chance of falling in the water Ash but managed to avoid it!