Koxx enter liquidation

Mark W

The thing with Muddy Fox, Salsa, etc. is that they're not as implicitly dated as something like Hashtagg. With how quickly social networking trends chop and change, hashtagging stuff could be properly out of date in the near future and having a company name based on that would instantly skew perceptions of it as being a 'dated' or 'past it' or whatever.

In any case though, it's good to hear Dom's doing better now - getting through cancer is a pretty big deal.

Either's fine, I just thought using the fact the symbol looks (kind of, in no way) like an H would help. Hashtags outside Twitter (and to a lesser extent Facebook, now that it's fully implemented) on the internet are gay. Hashtags in actual, in person, out loud conversation make me want to #die.

• Like 1

Either's fine, I just thought using the fact the symbol looks (kind of, in no way) like an H would help. Hashtags outside Twitter (and to a lesser extent Facebook, now that it's fully implemented) on the internet are gay. Hashtags in actual, in person, out loud conversation make me want to #die.

:giggle:

Yeah.. Well at least we're trying to be postive I guess.

• Like 1

I can't be arsed to put an image together, but is there any chance that they went with this because of the fact the xx of Koxx is part way to a slanted #?

Am I overthinking this, to search for some meaning when actually they just decided to shortcut any real thought for their new brand?