Koxx enter liquidation

Mark W

JD - that link Scott posted up there is the link to the same thing, I think...

So it was, thanks for that.

Scathing stuff. Kudos to Gilles for speaking out. As the voice of "couldn't really care less about either side" though, there's nothing to substantiate either side at the moment. Got to credit Gilles' for speaking out though. I don't follow the comp scene, but all of a sudden he's become the Kimi Raikkonen of the trials world to me..

I'm only here for the LOL title.

How has this been so overlooked?

My sides, my f**king sides. Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a more serious note, that's a great read from giles. Fair play to him indeed! Will be very interesting to see where this all goes, i can't imagine it being as clean cut as to just be the end.

Edited by Skoze

I heard a rumour he and Skoze had a high level management meeting over at 80psi and decided that it focussed too heavily on the street demographic, so maybe this is their new venture to try and be more 'equal opportunities'. We'll see (Y)

Rumours of our involvement have been greatly exaggerated.

Although there is a Gilles Coustellier edit in the pipeline...

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lmfao as i´ve seen its possible to write outside the text box... :bow:

how did you do that?

Edited by FamilyBiker

So will Gilles ride for Ozonys? GT? Crewkerz? Like · · Share · 42 minutes ago ·

C'est tout à fait normal, Mr Hermance est grillé à Taiwan.

translates to

This is quite normal, Mr. Hermance is blown in Taiwan

this cant be right surely lol

That's one (hilarious) translation. What he actually means is that Dom's reputation has been seriously damaged in Taiwan (presumably because of the disputes, payment issues and debts that have been mentioned here and elsewhere):

On peut également lire "qu'il est hors de question de proposer un vélo sur lequel la moitié des pièces proviennent d'un catalogue chinois". C'est tout à fait normal, Mr Hermance est grillé à Taiwan. Donc pour vous résumer, ce n'est pas Mr Hermance qui ne veut pas de pièces chinoises, mais les chinois qui ne veulent plus de lui!

He also says that "it is out of the question to offer a bike on which half of the components come from a Chinese catalogue". That's completely right, Mr Hermance's reputation has been seriously damaged in Taiwan. t's not Mr Hermance that doesn't want Chinese parts, it's the Chinese that don't want him!

Edited by Ben Swales

seems like gilles was really suprised with all this....and for sure, he is not afraid to say how really things were.... will be interesting.

also there is giacomos status on facebook supporting his brother gilles and all other riders that were not treated right. i wonder is giacomo will ride monty nex year too, because i think he sold one of his comp bikes allready

Tell you what, Gilles has gone up in my estimation after reading the tribalzine article. Takes some minerals for a major sports star like him to publicly slate a company director, and accuse him of scamming. Good lad. Sometimes things need to be said

• Like 1

someone burnt some hash,and then he went tagging after that,he tried to make a "koxx" throwup on a wall and accidently overlapped the "X´s"

corelated paint joke:
post-30389-0-99659200-1382127649_thumb.j

tell me theres no "#" in there ;)

i´d laugh a lung out if it comes out that i am right with my story haha

Edited by FamilyBiker

Only just got round to reading Gilles' letter and to be fair he sounds a bit like a whiney school girl to me, though part of that is probably in the translation and edit. Having said that it was obvious that Dom isn't a total fool and would fold Koxx in order to start Koxx^2 (or hashtagg) afresh. It's what failing businesses do the world over...

• Like 1

In fairness to Gilles, people bought the shit out of whatever he used so he obviously brought Koxx a lot of custom. If he's owed win bonuses, parts, travel expenses and so on despite having represented the company that well to it's target audience, I think it's fair enough to get a bit shitty especially when your sponsor of over a decade isn't being completely honest with you.