Photoshop Request

Otacon

Right guys, Just wondering if someone can do me a favour. Im gonna post the picture of the car below, and then 3 different coloured wheels below, Could someone please do me 3 different photoshops and post them up please of the car i posted, with each of the different colours.

In short, photoshop the cars wheels, to them 3 different colours. Would be great!

IMG_0377.jpg

Silverwheels.jpg

BlackWheels.jpg

GunmetalGrey.jpg

Cheers guys!

Forums a joke, I asked for a small favour and people take the piss, the was actually serious as its being taken in to be done today and wanted get an idea. Oh well.

Haha lighten up dude. Why would you decide on the colour the night before? Seems a little strange.

1st time you've posted on the forum since last year and you want people to do something for you, then throw a strop when someone has a chuckle. You take the piss...

1st time since last year ? That woyuldnt be hard as were only 15 days into January...... I just dont spend my life on here. I was just curious as to why he made the effort to do 3 different colours, rather that the 3 i asked for... seems a waste of his and my time

he gained nothing either way, why not have a laugh with it?

The real question is why no one else did what you asked

Probably because if it was as simple as Danny seems to think, he'd do it himself. It's not hard, but I'd imagine most people are too busy doing something they want/have to do rather than photoshopping some minging wheels for someone who's known for being a bit of a dick to everyone on here.

I lolled.

More importantly, I can't quite imagine Donkey Kong driving a five door Saab...

Even if i did ? why's that ? If i could afford to insure one, id have one. Its amazing how little people know. 3rd gear, 50-100, Id love see much keep with it.

Forums a joke, I asked for a small favour and people take the piss, the was actually serious as its being taken in to be done today and wanted get an idea. Oh well.

Not being a dick but it seems pretty stupid to ask for a photoshop the day before you're taking it in, and not when you where still making the decision.

Even if i did ? why's that ? If i could afford to insure one, id have one. Its amazing how little people know. 3rd gear, 50-100, Id love see much keep with it.

As you know Danny, I've had more SAABS than your ex missus has had mental break downs.

They have a reasonable pace, and convenient gearing. In high output trim.

Not a touch on a C900 though, or many other cars for that matter.

In the 2.0 turbo charged bracket they really aren't THAT special.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 6