Things that piss you off about the woman in your life

bing

I say to customers all the time "We're going to go out for a quick test drive and see if you like the car."

I've made a statement, signposted my next actions.

As a responsible and reasoned person, they know what I want. And if they don't want to, they can say "well actually I don't want to, what I want to do is..."

And so follows the conversation.

I see roughly 45 customers a month that I test drive, I say that exact sentence to every single one of them, and have done for the past 7 years.

Let's round it down and say that's 3500 people.

Not one has ever questioned it or taken offence because I'm "telling them what to do."

Just a quick question before you disappear up your own arse, but do you not see this approach as a bit forceful?

You're assuming people have the confidence to say no.

Could you imagine it.

There's a Polish TV show where they put like 6 people in a room and there's a box fixed to the floor. The person who's stood on the box at the end of 5 minutes (or something stupid) wins 10,000 cabbages (or whatever they buy things with in Poland).

I imagine it would be like that. I'll find you a video.

Only real thing that irritates me, with girls or anyone, is when someone is always late meeting you. Like 10-30 minutes late. My time is generally pretty full, so I'm usually left there thinking hmm, I have about a hundred things I could be doing with this half hour...

+100

Only real thing that irritates me, with girls or anyone, is when someone is always late meeting you. Like 10-30 minutes late. My time is generally pretty full, so I'm usually left there thinking hmm, I have about a hundred things I could be doing with this half hour...

So you're at a bar waiting on a girl you've been making moves on for a while, finally managed to arrange a date with and you're all excited about seeing her/being seen with her and shes 10 minutes late. What do you do? Go in a huff with her because you could have been picking the dangle berries out of your ars in your flat instead?

• Like 1

So you're at a bar waiting on a girl you've been making moves on for a while, finally managed to arrange a date with and you're all excited about seeing her/being seen with her and shes 10 minutes late. What do you do? Go in a huff with her because you could have been picking the dangle berries out of your ars in your flat instead?

No, I don't do the 'going in a huff' with anyone. If I think something needs mentioning then I do (e.g. "Hey could you let me know you're going be late next time please?"), but if it doesn't or I think I'm being unreasonable, then I let it go and forget about it. It's unlikely I'd be as bothered on a single occasion, but if someone is always late, then it's perhaps something to address.

Which leads me onto...

I'm with Tony, to me it's as if they don't care.

Had a tinder date with a girl and on the very first meet she apologised in advance if she's late as apparently it's an unfortunate trait that she has.

If you know about it do something about it you willy

Right yes. There's no excuse really. Make arrangements for times you can do, and if you know you have a tendency to be late, adjust accordingly and fix it. Being late all the time is selfish and a display of incompetence. If I'm on time, then she should be too.

I failed a filmed mystery shop once because a 1:30 appointment turned up at 2:45 and greeted me with "Oh hi, I'm your 1:30 appointment."

Fair enough, blokes late, make him a hot drink, get him sat comfortaby and explain you're busy. So that's exactly what I did.

Obviously because he's a mystery shop he tries testing me and complains that he wants me to see him right away and let him go out for an unaccompanied test drive if I'm too busy, even though I've explained to him I'm already with a customer when he just walked up to me and announced himself to me.

So I said "Yeah, good for you. I guess you wouldn't turn up to the dentist an hour and 15 minutes late and demand to be seen right away would you? Then when he tells you that you'll have to wait you start pulling your teeth out in the waiting room because you couldn't wait your turn."

I was 18 at the time and much more of a cock than I am now, considerably more in fact.

But yes, poor time keeping is certainly one of my absolute pet hates.

Another is when a girl you're seeing is on her phone constantly when you're with her, but takes a lifetime to reply when you're not.

Edited by Pashley26

I failed a filmed mystery shop once because a 1:30 appointment turned up at 2:45 and greeted me with "Oh hi, I'm your 1:30 appointment."

Fair enough, blokes late, make him a hot drink, get him sat comfortaby and explain you're busy. So that's exactly what I did.

Obviously because he's a mystery shop he tries testing me and complains that he wants me to see him right away and let him go out for an unaccompanied test drive if I'm too busy, even though I've explained to him I'm already with a customer when he just walked up to me and announced himself to me.

So I said "Yeah, good for you. I guess you wouldn't turn up to the dentist an hour and 15 minutes late and demand to be seen right away would you? Then when he tells you that you'll have to wait you start pulling your teeth out in the waiting room because you couldn't wait your turn."

I was 18 at the time and much more of a cock than I am now, considerably more in fact.

But yes, poor time keeping is certainly one of my absolute pet hates.

Another is when a girl you're seeing is on her phone constantly when you're with her, but takes a lifetime to reply when you're not.

YES.

I cannot stand this, to the level where phones are put on silent on a shelf unless actually needed. Especially having a meal, doesn't matter if it's out in a restaurant or at home with family- you don't look at your phone.

• Like 1