Things that piss you off about the woman in your life

bing

You sure about that matey? :P

Yeah. She's a mardy b*****d by her own admission most of the time, but when she's happy it's great. When she's on the rag and worked nights, I try and disappear for a day haha

This is your fault.

Every woman wants a man that makes decision for them. Every single one.

"We're going to Pizza Express for dinner."

"Ok."

-

"Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"...[thinking]So many f**king options, why is this my f**king decision?[/thinking].... Up to you?"

f**king yes. SO true.

There's just one little snag to be honest, the missus has a very negative attitude towards having kids and kids in general. It's cool now because I don't want any either so at least we share the same view on abortion. But 10 years into the future, I would like a kid or two. Perhaps her attitude will change.

There's just one little snag to be honest, the missus has a very negative attitude towards having kids and kids in general. It's cool now because I don't want any either so at least we share the same view on abortion. But 10 years into the future, I would like a kid or two. Perhaps her attitude will change.

That's the complete opposite of my and my Mrs. I can't really stand kids, and am not really sure if I ever want them, but she definitely does. IF I do ever have kids, it won't be until I'm well into my 30's, but Adele (as with a lot of girls) has worries of some mystical "expiry date" and doesn't want to leave it that long to have kids...