O Children

aener

With uni last year and a few post-uni issues, riding really took a back seat in my life.
A month and a day ago (according to file properties of the first clip) I finally got back into a decent place and started getting back into riding. I got the bug pretty savagely and started filming.
I lost an awful lot of power during that time off, and I think you can tell from the footage that my subconscious tried to cover it up by constantly hitting full-tech-mode. I'm acutely conscious of the lack of magnitude throughout, and because I'm insecure about it I'd like to point out that whilst some of the wimpy-looking things are exactly that, there's a fair bit of oppo, switch and switch-oppo stuff in there. Also, 85% of the clips were filmed on solo-rides because apparently no-one rides anymore.
I don't want the above to come over as false-modesty. I'm logically aware some of the clips in this are up there with where I was before, but I just don't FEEL it.
Also - if you helped me out with uni stuff, there's one clip you'll recognise. I was just a few seconds shy of a full video and had a burning urge to make it right now - I still very much appreciate your help, and it isn't meant as a slight on you at all.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Ross McArthur said:

Was the LED for you or the viewer?

Probably a 70:30 split in favour of the viewer. It helped me a bit, but it's largely because the camera isn't so good in low light. Considering a posher lens with a wider aperture, but they're expensive and the light was £2 :lol:

• Like 2