New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

We will be launching our Pro Series range at the Taipei Cycle Show week after next, This will initially be the Pro Series frames and the New Pro Series Rim as below.

The New Pro Series Hog Rear Rim.

Weighs in at less then 720 g (Even with the eyelets) So we could bring the weight down to 670g with out them, but we do not have the intension's to do so.

128 Holes have been drilled plus the existing 32 Hog cut outs.

Should be available in approx 6 weeks.

RRP £TBA

post-13495-1204294136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe@Onza

Moore large stock a considerable amount, Have you received the 2008 parts catalog? You can drill through the hog when you get it, If you want. This rim will be one of the lightest production rims out there with eyelets. We keep the hogs on there so people know who makes it.

Moore Large are our UK distributor and will carry everything. We always introduce new product ourselves but once established responsibility for ordering will pass to them. If you find that Moore Large are not stocking any parts that you think they should, please feel free to pester them. Please also bear in mind that they are relatively new to the trials market and it is a harsh learning curve.

Please bear in mind that drilling through your hogs invalidates your warranty.

i see onza are still taking my dads ideas and passing them off as there own, when are they going to come out with something original that they have thought of, this is a pic of my rear rim for scotland hhhmmmmm similar me thinks. (N)

post-7494-1204303890_thumb.jpg

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 29 2008, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see onza are still taking my dads ideas and passing them off as there own, when are they going to come out with something original that they have thought of, this is a pic of my rear rim for scotland hhhmmmmm similar me thinks. (N)

so he took a drill to a rim and put holes in it and then a company thought oooh we could do that and sell it. because thats never been done before has it........