Bmx Bridge

Mike Deere

So yesterday I got home from work at about 12 noon (having started at 7am) and I decided to have a gander online, first thing I know is that a mate of mine that I've not seen in ages pops up and gives me a link to a photo of the most unique, awe-inspiring, remote place I've ever seen for a riding spot! Less than an hour later and we're on the way there!

I still can't believe it...

omgbridgelol.jpg

lesandstubridge.jpg

stuandlesbridge.jpg

lesup.jpg

lespose.jpg

lushawecp.jpg

stu.jpg

lushsitcp.jpg

locale.jpg

All images © 2007 Mike Deere :)

Also my apologies I wasn't at the DJ Memorial ride this year, I was doing a photo-shoot for Diamondback at the time. Ride In Peace Deej. :bunny:

Edited by mikedeere

Although it looks like an amazing spot wouldnt it get boring very quickly? there being no coping, nothing to air out of.... how big are the transfer gaps? but yea still some awsome street spot there! harsh for bailing i would think!

best thing

ever

might come across wrong, i don't mean to sound cocky etc, but why is it the best thing ever!?!

It's f**king boring. you do a few airs and you're done. I've ridden so many things like this, tight quarters, full pipes etc, that people totally bum off, party i think because they are apparently cool from USA originated bmx video's or something.

I actually don't know anyone in person, that has fun on things like this for more than 2 or 3 minutes.

Nice for a picture or something, but as a riding spot, pretty toilet in my eyes!

Bongo

I actually don't know anyone in person, that has fun on things like this for more than 2 or 3 minutes.

I'm not so sure - it looks like you could spend an awful long time not making the gaps between arches.

it is very very pretty though

might come across wrong, i don't mean to sound cocky etc, but why is it the best thing ever!?!

The thing being some of us don't get to ride such cool things, ever. I still haven't encountered any quarter street walls or street bowl things.

For those who have it sat on their doorstep i totally agree it would be very boring.

Wasn't this spot on the Federal video.