F1

Fish-Finger-er

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting how when the title race takes a turn for the worse for Hamilton he starts acting like a petulant kid. If I had any respect left for him then it's gone now. I just don't see him as being of the same stature as the great drivers of history. I thought by now he might've grown up and stopped acting like a spoilt brat.

And this is just embarassing - I feel sorry for Mercedes: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula-1/2016/10/06/lewis-hamilton-snapchats-throughout-boring-formula-one-press-con/

Well one could argue that Hamilton got his comeuppance with his 3rd place finish.                   Another poor start that put him down to 8th into the first corner, though he made up ground to with some aggressive passing including a bold one towards the 130R on Riccardo. 

Hamilton's last-ditch attempt to pass Verstappen on the last lap was a little questionable.

Rosberg only needs to finish 2nd over the remaining 4 races to win become World Champion. Mercedes have wrapped up the Constructors.

Edited by Rusevelt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lots of conspiracy theory's about Mercedes knowing and "gifting" a parting Rosberg... 

My dream lineup - Vettel to Mercedes (gets destroyed), and Button into Ferrari - gets a podium or race win or two and retires with a bit more dignity. 

I'd The Hulk to move to Mercedes. Just needs to tear up that Renault contract.

I think Verstappen will stay with Red Bull as with the larger tyres, Red Bull might be a challenge for the Mercs.

Now, we just need Rosberg, Button and Massa to get involved in some endurance sports car racing...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...