The Angry Thread.

Blake

Either were awful choices, the way I see it is that Trump has said a lot of things that just plain aren't going to happen (building a wall etc), I find it hard to believe he will be the brains behind the campaign.......I think he's got a whole team and they decided exactly what he should do and say to be shocking and get attention but once things settle in, they'll hopefully calm down and actually be more rational, Trump was just the front man.

Never in a million years did I think Trump could ever be a consideration, I still hate the guy and I think America is pretty f**ked up for those two being the final choices! Sanders seemed like a nice guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ali C said:

Either were awful choices, the way I see it is that Trump has said a lot of things that just plain aren't going to happen (building a wall etc), I find it hard to believe he will be the brains behind the campaign.......I think he's got a whole team and they decided exactly what he should do and say to be shocking and get attention but once things settle in, they'll hopefully calm down and actually be more rational, Trump was just the front man.

Never in a million years did I think Trump could ever be a consideration, I still hate the guy and I think America is pretty f**ked up for those two being the final choices! Sanders seemed like a nice guy.

I still don't get why Michelle didn't go for it after her husband - I think the world would have been better off without Hillary and/or Trump as leaders of one of, if not, the world's largest superpower. Nice one :/ 

Edited by RossBurnside

4 hours ago, Ali C said:

I find it hard to believe he will be the brains behind the campaign.......I think he's got a whole team and they decided exactly what he should do and say to be shocking and get attention but once things settle in, they'll hopefully calm down and actually be more rational, Trump was just the front man.

I see it the other way (with the same outcome). I think he is a racist, retarded bigot who thinks of nothing but himself and making up completely false drivel. Now that he's somehow won the joke that is the US election system he won't be able to go through with half the shit he's come up with because he has a whole party's worth of politicians who have to agree and support what is best for the country (not just what his peanut brain thinks might be good to tweet). Having said that, they now have the Senate and the Presidency so anything's possible! I think maybe we should stop allowing people to vote for stuff... they really don't seem to be very good at it.

• Like 3

I too hate both of them, but I think if I would have voted for Trump out of the two. I'm not full on defending Trump here, but in my opinion people confuse racism with identifying real issues with certain people of particular races (the Mexican boarder, illegal immigrants, radical Muslims etc.). Although Trump may not have the best solutions, he does seem to take the issues a lot more seriously. The labelling of racism and sexism has got really out of hand these days, people need to accept realities. I do think that most of the racist, sexist labels come from Trump not thinking before he speaks, whereas Hillary is very good at learning her lines.

2016 seems like a big year for sore losers politically.

• Like 1

I feel pretty sick. 

Anyone trying to justify the 50+ million people who voted for a man who is as racist, hateful, disrespectful and evil can go f**k themselves.

I wish Theresa May, instead of congratulating the total willy said exactly what everyone else in this country is thinking. He is not fit to be president and is a threat to the state of the world now and many many future generations.

the brexit campaign and the trump campaign have been built on scaremongering, lies, hate, racism and all sorts of other terrible things and I'm fed up and genuinely scared of the attitude that seems to be 'lets treat other people like shit to get our way' that has not just been creeping in, but gushing into society. It sounds over the top, but I imagine I am feeling a small amount of the way people were feeling in the 30's. 

f**k you.

• Like 1

People vote on what they believe will better their lives and benefit their country or even the world. Just like with brexit, the level of bigotry and hate from people who's opinion differs from the side that won the vote is disgusting and in a sense, hypocritical. I don't like Donald Trump, but I respect the choice those 50+ million people made. I don't like Clinton, but I respect the people's decisions who voted for her. I voted to leave the EU (i'm not at all racist or hateful), but I respect (and would have respected if they won) the people's decision who voted to stay.

It's the whining people who don't get it their way that makes me sick. Grow up and respect other people's opinions. As long as everything being done is legal and they are not gassing jews, give Trump a chance to improve things with the republicans with their ideas. And if it doesn't work, people can vote again in 4 years and bitch about what was done wrong.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Mike^.

I wouldn't say Trumps built on racism, I'd just agree again with Mike that he's speaking up to the issues his country are tackling. The Mexican border does need a solid solution, the same way the UK needs a solid solution from the Syrian crisis. I'm not saying a wall is the way to go but I genuinely think it's a bigger issue then realised. I wouldn't say that's a racist view though.

(Slightly off tangent but still relevant)

After working in the motor trade I have an issue with the Eastern European influx we've had in the past 5-10 years. We have alot in this area particularly being so close to Sports Direct HQ, but garages, body shops, car washes and tyre yards are full of Polish/Russian/Romanian migrants who work cash in hand, long hours that generally just drain the UK economy of revenue, they offer nothing in return but still use the resources that are tax funded. We're a small island that fits however many times into N.America, imagine the drain it would impose over there. Again, I wouldn't say I have anything against Polish/Russian/Romanian people, but something does need to be done about this.

I didn't know until I watched the coverage this morning there was a Muslim's for Trump group, he was explaining the vetting system that Trump propose to put in place for migrants, fantastic idea. I know America has pretty tough borders but the world's a different place from when those laws/rules were set, these need to be brought inline with the threats we face now.

As for what will he do? Very little in my opinion, I think he talks a very good game but this feels to me like a tick on the bucket list. 

• Like 2

Ok, I'm sorry but am I missing something? 

Donald Trump suggested to his voters that they shoot Hilary Clinton. He has used money from a charity to pay for legal fees for his own companies. He thinks it's ok to grab women by the pussy, and joked about sexual assault. He made fun of the disabled. He wants to build a f**king wall between two countries. He does not believe in man made climate change and is going to pull America out of any funding. He IS racist, and attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. 

I get that America has problems. I get that people want change. I get that people don't like Hilary, but anyone who voted for trump or stands up for him in any way is morally corrupt. This man is not a decent human being. People can say I'm a republican all my life I vote for the republican candidate all they like - those people need to look hard in the mirror.

Voting for brexit doesn't automatically make you a racist. A lot of brexit voting was for racist and xenophobic reasons, and the campaign was fought on incredibly dodgy lines, and encouraged this. People who voted for Trump the Man and Leader of a country are accepting that all those things he has done/said are ok. f**k that. SPOIL THE f**kING PAPER IF YOU WANT TO PROTEST.

• Like 1

Yeah everyone can just vote again in 4 years and fix it...

Try telling that to the families of the dead soldiers sent to fight a fake war under Bush & Blair. I'm not saying Trump will do the same, but he's a loose cannon and it wouldn't surprise me if he did worse than that. And for the record I'm not pro-Clinton, I think they're both shocking candidates.

And why do people need to "grow up"? What's immature about voicing genuine concerns? People that were "whining" about the EU are those that will be directly affected by any negativity that comes from leaving the EU - people that trade with the EU etc... These are worrying times and on social media people will talk about it. It's not immature.

With the EU it was all about "Taking back control" - still nobody can tell me what that means. Most people still can't quote one EU law they want rid of.

Now it's about "Making America great again" - again, nobody can tell me what that means.

These bullshit, fear-mongering tag lines are there to make idiots vote. I'm not saying all Brexit & Trump voters are stupid, but those tag lines reel in the indecisive, lazy voter that can't be arsed to weigh up all the options. I respect those that do PROPER research before voting, but a good percentage of people just say "YEAH, WOO! LET'S TAKE BACK CONTROL MAN! BRUSSELS CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO!", without actually knowing anything on the subject.

• Like 2

because brexit was such a well-balanced and respecful decision, nothing has happened about it in months. it's such a shitshow that nobody has any plan how to move forwards. those are decisions made by people who are inflamed by shit-politicians and boulevard media, who tell them everything's going downhill (while it's clearly not). this is not politics for someone's benefit, it's only aim is destruction and payback to those who they perceive as superior / have it easier (aka. "elite" politicians and foreigners) 

Ironic post on a internet forum, JD...

anyway, reading this one article (one of many easily found by just searching for the donald should be enough to show that he should have had zero votes and a poor excuse for a human being.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

8 hours ago, Ali C said:

I agree mostly with Ali, but viewing some of the points above, I would like you to have a look at" Infowars" you tube channel and see for yourself's what was being fought about in America. Like Brexit it was a peoples vote against these corrupt people, and perhaps not about the issues their corrupt press would only tell the masses about. The pollsters and American press have been squirming and back tracking all day, Huffinton post being one of the worst. The BBC s coverage today has been just about how bad he is or is going to be, just like they reported that Brexit is going to be the worst thing that has ever happened? Nothing positive, which even HC was graceful enough to be in her loser speech.

The powers at be everywhere all over the world are so corrupt now and we don,t take the time to look.

Take a look at Huma Abedin's family history and what her parents company is funded by? and also the same, fund Clinton foundation and good chunk of her campaign fund.

2 hours ago, MadManMike said:

And why do people need to "grow up"? What's immature about voicing genuine concerns? People that were "whining" about the EU are those that will be directly affected by any negativity that comes from leaving the EU - people that trade with the EU etc... These are worrying times and on social media people will talk about it. It's not immature.

Voicing your concerns about how you may be affected by a vote is fine. I was referring to the hate being fired at people who have a different opinion being immature. There will always be people who have a different opinions, but you don't have to be hateful towards them, saying they "can go f**k themselves".

• Like 1