Damon Watson - Level 1

DAMON WATSON.

chaps, some recent media from myself ({) short and sweet, hope you enjoy it regardless. Held a few clips back for the next.

My videos for this year will hopefully be more frequent, going to get a better cam set up so thought id start a fresh one >_<

Enjoying riding more then i ever have and riding the best bike iv ever had, also finally got it set up how i want it ^_^

post-37711-0-26069900-1433336241_thumb.j
post-37711-0-20266600-1433336323_thumb.g
post-37711-0-93935200-1433336350_thumb.p

• Like 7

If you can't even sidehop 66" then dont bother. I'm pretty much gonna steal your hard drive and burn it for the offence you've caused my retinas. The only bit I liked was some of the camera work.

Just watched it with the sound up. Loved it. I liked that you did it a bit different to your old videos.

wait wut?

Long Bike Riders - take note, no matter how big you go, this is how controlled you should aim to be on your bike.

Good to see you pulling out the big sh*t Damon. One thing though, I hope that you somehow intend on going back over the roadside rail after the gap to the slanted wall (under the window) ;-).

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 2