Tra Dvd , What Would You Like To See?

TRA

As mentioned before:

Both stock and mod, 1/3 natural and 2/3 urban

You put in between some parkourish stuff in some video's aswell, would be funny to have a very little bit of that in it too

I always like to see some everydays street ''furnature'' like playgrounds and stuff aswell

but im confused as to how u can get a full hd bit rate on a dvd?

The Mpeg2 transport stream for HDV is the same bitrate as DV (about 25mbps), though you can compress it down to about 10mbps without significant loss in quality - and that's close to the bitrate of a high quality DVD.

Non of the stupid sand dune's stuff with like riding ridiculous things because it's so annoying and its all just the same. Nice bit of natural wouldnt go a miss definately, also some hardcore street sidehop over to drop masive rail gaps, stupid dropgaps measured sidehops etc even if its only on for 3 minutes out of the whole dvd it'd be nice just to show you are actually a really good street rider. :turned:

massive street, and natural riding on mod and stock.

some really funny and amazing things.. you lifting people over your head with your toes, bails... etc

you should also try to feature some other good riders, would be class to see you ride with neil or damon etc..

gray..

:cheers:

Pics to follow tomorrow

Im not one for enjoying videos of people riding rocks but you do it in such a way to keep me entertained :)

More street would be nice but to be honest im sure if you just went out rode and filmed it i dont think many would complain :)

Hi,

I will be releasing a "TRA DVD" hopefully around christmas times .

It will ofcourse be HD video , which will include beautiful scenery shots and such aswell.

But what would YOU like to see in this DVD ? .

please discuss and stuff.

BTW, Since blueray players is not popular these days i was thinking of releasing a normal DVD with normal resolution, but on the DVD there will be a datafile with the HD resolution file.

If possible i will see into making the video onto blueray disc for special request.

hey sounds brill!

but im confused as to how u can get a full hd bit rate on a dvd?

please tell

:D

Thanks

I think the thing I've found with your videos in the past which makes it hard to watch is that they kind of go on and on and a lot of it is very samey; like when you were riding the vinco in that warehouse on the palets. It was all amzing stuff, but it just dragged a bit. I'm sorry I can't explain it any better as I can't quite put my finger on it, but I guess if anything the only advice I have would be to really look back through all your old vids and look for the music that YOU think works best with your style of riding, and just really take some time considering how to construct the video in a way which keeps the action flowing yet keeps the riding level at a level and realistic constant.

In terms of actual content; more acuracy stuff. A lot of people have this impression of you as this hulking norweigan beast who's just all about super power moves, when I know that there is so much more to your riding than that. It'd be cool to see something a bit different. Show us something new.

Looking forward to it. (Y)

Rich

Anything you haven't already done in your long list of videos :ermm: . You might need to travel to some different places to achieve this, however.

So, basically, much like someone has already mentioned, towards the start of this topic, it needs to be like 'TRAEngland2' because that video was amazing...

Cheers,

Joe.

But that´s a good idea. Some shoots from the beginning´s would be interesting. I mean the time, when you rode for Echo, and for Koxx.

An interview would be cool, maybe?

only an idea :turned:

Edited by 5.0 Rider

tom,

my idea, (at the risk of loadsa people making similar videos) for my next video, is to have a video that looks like it has been filmed as a full video, so almost like one continuous line, (or at least a set of them) with big moves, techy stuff and some general banter inbetween to keep people smiling.

maybe something like this....it would take proper movie-style planning, but would probably be worth it if pulled off correctly.

something like tricks and stunts 1

• 1 month later...

you going sick like u usually do, i love soem the the linked big power lines you do on those big sloped rocks from time to time :) also some big standalone moves and some accuraccy stuff aswell. bit of everything really! like other people said, mod and stock, natural and steet!

i'll be getting one for deffers!

Mulit-hit lines instead of single big moves (like the recent Jeff Anderson vid clip). powerful bursting sections on natural with minimal correction hops. unique objects to ride and your usual massive stuff. maybe you should don a superman outfit when doing all your superhuman trials moves :lol::lol:

• 3 months later...