Do You Prefer Riding On Ur Own?

Chandler

Ride alone or in a group  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Lone Koxx
    • Onza orgy

Just wondering do any of you prefer riding alone?

I prefer riding in groups cos I get bored on my own, but sometimes I wonder.....

it would be a lot nicer without others stood there going ur shite or FAIL

:deej:

Edited by Chandler

If your dedicated, then preference is not an issue because you can't always depend on others to ride well, or even ride in the first place. riding with others is just more fun, but that doesn't mean you should depend on them to drag your butt outta bed and take your bike out.

Solo for technique stuff (There's a supermarket car park with a hoppable wall around it and a couple of rocks small enough for me to ride less than 500m from my house, so I head down there at weird hours of the night and mess around on my bike till I'm tired). Group rides (If I can get them) are great for bigger riskier stuff, learning new moves and the crudest, nastiest, most hilarious chat ever. On group spins the intensity is a lot less since I watch lines other people are trying for at least as long as I spend riding myself...

Never ride by myself to be honest. I need motivation to even get out of bed, Let alone go and ride(No joke, My mates have acctully had to come and drag me out of bed on many occasions just to get me to come out) :lol:

higgz just need a bleed kit gun :P

i prefer group rides much more i ony improve when im riding with others but if noone comes out il just do some gaps outside:P

I ride alone only because I don't know of any trials riders near me in S. Carolina. I may go hang with some cats about 8 hours drive from my town as they have an annual competition of some kind once a year near West Virginia. They'd be way over my level though, but it would be fun to meet some other riders and learn from 'em. J trials on the forum apparently doesn't live to far away from me, maybe 4 hours drive. I might manage the journey one day.

I suspect my biggest prob is one day I'll bust my arse proper on the rocks and it'll be weeks before someone finds my rotting bloated corpse. Then they'd lift my ride. LOL