What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

the

I sell military / civil connectors.

Basically, most of the aircraft you get on will have some of our products on, likewise most of the planes killing people will have some of our products on.

It's pretty interesting and I hear of military programmes before everyone else, which is quite cool.

Oh and of course test piloting is a benefit :rolleyes:

I build websites.

Used to work on some big names, but sacked agency life in a few months ago to work for a one-man Dragon's Den type guy on some totally different companies at the complete other end of the spectrum. Much fun.

Railway signaller which generally means I come to work and sit on the forum for 8 hours then go home!

Get paid very well for it as well!!

I want your job, or one like it near me, like at the crossing down the road, I watch that guy and think, I want his job.

I used to do contracts now I am a bum.

I sell military / civil connectors.

Basically, most of the aircraft you get on will have some of our products on, likewise most of the planes killing people will have some of our products on.

It's pretty interesting and I hear of military programmes before everyone else, which is quite cool.

Oh and of course test piloting is a benefit :rolleyes:

What's the name of the company you work for mike?

Used to be a car tyre fitter. Worked for a small business in the local industrial estate, but the price of tyres is getting way too expensive. Profit went down too much, meaning he couldn't afford to employ me anymore, so I had to go. :(

So now I'm a bum!