Dinner Guests

Joe Aston

Just something i was thinking about while having dinner on my own, ironicly.

Which two people past or present would you have round for dinner and why.

My two would have to be:

Churchill, i love the guys speeches and just think he would be cool to hang out with for a couple of hours,

Steve Jobs, hes just a visionary i would love to know what he had planned for the future.

One for you to mull over on this dull monday evening.

Joe

If I could I would have 2 more of me and see what would actually happen.

You could try having dinner with Revolver and JD? God only knows what would happen, perhaps the table would implode or you three would turn into a singularity.

For me it'd probably be Dalai Lama and James May.

• Like 2

I like that haha

Living people definatly Steven Fry and Boris Johnson

We'd talk it all out after I'd made them leave their guns at the door, then I'd make them call me big poppa and make a collab tune with me doing adlibs haha.

Edited by Max Quinn

We'd talk it all out after I'd made them leave their guns at the door, then I'd make them call me big poppa and make a collab tune with me doing adlibs haha.

Say in some f**ked up world this happpened, do you think that they ever could talk it out though? Or would the east west divide be too great :P

You could try having dinner with Revolver and JD? God only knows what would happen, perhaps the table would implode or you three would turn into a singularity.

For me it'd probably be Dalai Lama and James May.

Dan's too short to be part of us. Muel's the third one. I did see some dude in a riding video who might pass as a 4th...

I can't remember why we're supposedly the same person. Did it stem from Jeff and I being second cousins? Sound like classic Chinese whispers to be honest.

As for dinner guests, quite literally no idea. I'm the greatest human who ever lived so quite frankly the rest of you just f**k me off. I'd rather be alone.

Edited by Muel