The Car Thread

MadManMike

Question for Prawn/Jardo/Rainbird/Vag boys.

Brought a set of TT lower arms, me being the special knob that i am got a pair with different size front bushes :-

Guessing it'd be better to hunt for a matching Mark 1 lower arm (with the smaller bush?)

post-36867-0-99914400-1434115103_thumb.j

Doh!

Looks like you've got one 30mm and one 45mm, assuming you picked them up for the droplink nubbins and weren't paying attention/aware? Most had a 45mm bush and for most use you won't notice a difference. The smaller bushed variant is pretty hard to track down, though given the choice I'd love a set :P

Doh!

Looks like you've got one 30mm and one 45mm, assuming you picked them up for the droplink nubbins and weren't paying attention/aware? Most had a 45mm bush and for most use you won't notice a difference. The smaller bushed variant is pretty hard to track down, though given the choice I'd love a set :P

You got it in one!

And generally thought that people would have the common sence to run matching lower arms on their cars :giggle:

Think i'll just keep my eye out for the smaller bush arm. Did find some inserts to make mk2 arms take the smaller bushes, but at £100 they can go swivel!

• Like 1

Oh yeah, so 280bhp in a clio sport is ridiculous as it sounds. Scarily good fun, pulls from 2k up to the redline. I strangely don't want one though. I'm not sure if it's because I love N/A too much, I can't really put my finger on it.

11402253_10152845401410986_7953605623228

11538965_10152845401735986_7417353676748

Edited by dann2707

Oh yeah, so 280bhp in a clio sport is ridiculous as it sounds.

Sounds like it's just about enough to make it interesting :lol:

That must be properly fun :) Looks awesome too.

Oh, and anyone who's watched the 360 video on a computer, try watching it on your phone, it's even more freaky!

Sounds like it's just about enough to make it interesting :lol:

I was going to say it sounds like just enough to completely turn the inside tyre into blue smoke, Dannnnn had a good go at Curborough with ~170bhp, 280 must destroy tyres :lol:

Hey TF car peeps. I have a problem. One day, the cars front daytime running lights just stayed on. Temp fix to this issue was just to d/c the battery when we weren't using it. But then one day we used the cars cigarette lighter to power a compressor the compressor just stopped working, thought we'd blown a fuse, but that fixed the light issue, they didn't say on anymore.

So for a few days it's been fine, but at about midnight one night the lights came back on again, literally the car was just sat there and they came on (I checked security footage).

Any ideas? (2004 Kia Rio)