The Angry Thread.

Blake

Starts seeing girl.

Falls in love with girl.

Is in relationship with girl.

Girl goes out constantly.

Harmer feels miserable when girl is out.

Feels.

Never in my life expected to read this from you haha, would have expected it to be the girl that's miserable about you going out.

Sounds pretty shit, but if you're right for each other she'll realise that and spend more time with you.

It felt so wrong to write that out. Is it actually bad grammar? Don't you aware someone of the dangers ahead?

The more I get into this engineering degree, the more I can feel my once well developed vocabulary and grammar skills reducing in quality. Literally have to think if i'm writing correctly after every sentence now :(

My original question still stands though

No, aware is an adjective. You make someone aware of something. In your case, if you were going to (wrongly) use aware in that sentence it would have been "the next person to make me aware of...". Still wrong though, because you're already aware of the spot, so it would probably have been best to go with "the next person to point out the spot...".

Only being pedantic because you asked the question :)

Edited by JDâ„¢

Haha being pedantic is good in this situation because i'm learning! Cheers.

And to be honest, it's reallllly small, like a little bit of red but thats even more annoying because it could be a chilli flake or a piece of chocolate that i've left behind accidently. It's not like an outrageous thing :(

I'm finding it almost impossible to stick to my diet, but I need to so that I get enough protein and minerals and good stuff so that my training nights down at the climbing wall have their desired effect.

Also annoys me a bit that I'm still seeing decent results despite not sticking to the plan though. If I was seeing no difference I'd have more motivation to eat well, as strange as that sounds...

• Like 1