The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Good luck tomorrow (well err, today) Jason, I hope everything runs smoothly and it is as epic a wedding as you hope it will be.

Incidentally it's my 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday, lucky I booked the night off work to do the Tartybikes trial on Sunday...... >_<

• Like 1

So did it go without a hitch?

(See what I did there :) )

It most certainly did. Everything went to plan and I'm now Mr Dilworth. Oh, wait...

My money is on JD getting aled up and going off the rails

Cheeky :P ale definitely flowed, but by then I was married so I've got responsibilities and shit now...
  • Like 1

Had an awesome day at Shipley today for the Tarty trial. Was kindly lent a crank arm and freewheel after mine shat itself 10 minutes before the start so could still ride, managed to crack a few red gates and finally met Mark Westlake after years of missing him at various locations.

Add to that seeing a few faces I've not seen for ages and it really made the weekend for me!

• Like 1

Still expensive and overrated but not a bad deal at all. Luckily my sisters in the police and you continually get 50% discount with a police card.

The best pizza I've had to date is one of those asda do it yourself ones. Crazily cheap at £4 I think they are, maybe even £3 and they are f**king massive

• Like 1

Still expensive and overrated but not a bad deal at all. Luckily my sisters in the police and you continually get 50% discount with a police card. The best pizza I've had to date is one of those asda do it yourself ones. Crazily cheap at £4 I think they are, maybe even £3 and they are f**king massive

Yeah dan. I've picked one up today for tea Monday night. They are well nice, especially the 14" meat feast stone bake base

Missus got hold of some epic hemp which has really brought us together. Not that we need it because everything is great but it makes us go into therapy mode and we gain a lot of amazing insight into ourselves. We've cleared up a lot of misunderstandings as a result and really bettered ourselves. I've also gained a lot of valuable insight into myself which could help me become a better person. Never experienced anything like this before, amazing how the mind can self-analyze itself given the correct circumstances. Annoyingly, many of our conclusions evaporate from the mind as we are forming them but those which have enough staying power to make their way onto paper are really helpful.

• Like 3