The Happy Thread

Duncy H

haha, no I knew you were just joshing, I didn't mean my response to be harsh or anything, I guess the internet can be hard to get things across as it's meant sometimes.

I probably won't do a skatepark edit as there are people way better than me at riding parks, I just see them as a place to get to when the weather won't let me ride outside.

After the craziness that was last term at uni, things seem to be working out recently. Uni work is going well, got a girlfriend and i've rediscovered road riding, Looks like things are looking up!

Edited by Rich Hill
  • Like 1

Second attempt at my theory test today, passed :)

Treated myself to some new clothes and a pair of shoes.

Rogan josh curry for tea!

edit - bought some cheap black spray paint for the front wheel, 600ml of gloss black and 300ml of matte, purely because was in a rush and just picked up three :$

Edited by CalRobbo341
  • Like 1

I need this job, if there was a YouTube version I'd be a millionaire.
There most certainly is! I know (ish, hardly) a guy who spends all his time making product videos for other businesses specifically for YouTube (which is the second biggest search engine after Google) and he earns very handsomely out of it... The best bit is that he had zero video experience when he started. I don't generally agree with that but the fact is it worked for him! I know that's not the same as sitting watching videos on YouTube, but nor is my job the same as sitting on Facebook ;)

What is it you have to do?

kill everyone without being spotted, not use any checkpoints or restarts (f**k it up and you have to start again from the beginning). all done in one run through, takes forever. doesn't need to be silent kills either, i was throwing the knife at people when it unlocked for me.

kill everyone without being spotted, not use any checkpoints or restarts (f**k it up and you have to start again from the beginning). all done in one run through, takes forever. doesn't need to be silent kills either, i was throwing the knife at people when it unlocked for me.

bludi el