The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Can't actually believe the sun is out, its dry and I've been on my bike!

Only went out for an hour down the road with the wife and kids but I feel so good for it, feel like I've picked up where I left off getting my brakeless backhops back and improving my 180's.

Jeeeesus, whatever happened to ilostmyleftshoe as well?

Last I heard he got into playing games (Fifa I think) for sponsorship money, at one point he was making a living off it. That was a good few years ago I think though.

Similar story here. Last week I was about ready to pack riding in again, but with a new bike on the way I forced myself out today and had quite a lot of fun actually practising stuff rather than being the bitch I normally am. Not that I did anything good, just progression :)

Also, been moving in with the missus the last couple of weeks bit by bit, and I'm pretty much there now, so we treated ourselves to a pretty damn extensive Sky package today. Never had it, so I'm looking forward to it massively.

It's great for the first few days, then the sky planner will be full of girly crap and you realise that there is actually f**k all on apart from Takeshi's Castle. I will never tire of that programme!

Called up at the inlaws farm for a few hours this afternoon to find the clearout in the side of the house we'll be having was underway. Just started by chucking all the crap out the pantry, gonna take a good few weeks to get everything moved and find a home for the stuff too good to throw but at least the process has started.

I cannot wait to actually have some spare money and be able to buy something without the fear of checking my bank balance first to see if we can afford bog roll!

• Like 1

It's great for the first few days, then the sky planner will be full of girly crap and you realise that there is actually f**k all on apart from Takeshi's Castle. I will never tire of that programme!
For me it's mainly about F1HD, and the fibre broadband :)