The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Just had a flashback to a few weeks ago after coming back from a night out in Newcastle in the Taxi. It had snowed whilst we'd been out and I told the driver to handbrake turn it around a corner and he f**king did hahaha. The thing what made me laugh was that he seemed so innocent and boring then he just whipped that out hahaaha. I love little memories like that.

• Like 1

I overtook a car going up a propper sheffield hill once. That was a smug feeling haha, they were really old and slow though. When I did coast to coast last year our group all overtook a few cars somewhere up in North Yorkshire At 50+mph which was quite pleasurable. :)

Right so handed in my notice yesterday at work went really well woman realised that paying £1000 rent wasnt feasible without Ali having a job and moving back to essex to pay 250 rent made sense even if i were moving to a lower payed less senior position. Yesterday got a call asking me to interveiw for a better job 30 mins away from my new place - commmmmmon better get it now!

• Like 1

For some reason it's all coming to plan almost, got a (nearly) matching front hub for the Marino so all I need is some rims, cranks, chain and sprocket to finish.
Also I won free tickets to the bike show in Manchester next week thanks to Phoenix Riders Co, well pleased with that!

EDIT:

Also went on a school trip today with my sons class and had a great time despite only managing 2hrs in bed after a night shift last night!