The Happy Thread

Duncy H

It's all gone round here now, but should still be good in the mountains for a while yet. Hopefully I'll get to use them before the winter has gone. I believe conditions are still good in areas of Scotland, just need to blag a lift from someone!

Possibly, possibly. Depends what offers I get and how much kit I can borrow! I still need axes, crampons, trousers, a down jacket, winter sleeping bag, decent stove, decent headtorch, better bag and so on, and so on...

Good thing I have some simply amazing mates to scrounge off.

went to Rampworx yesterday with the goal to nose manual a 4-5 meter deck area....did it second try and about 4 more times while I was there :) Didn't even get close last time I was there a few weeks ago. Also felt like hop whips are getting closer and I dared 3 hop into bankings, something that's been giving me the fear for many months now.

• Like 2

went to Rampworx yesterday with the goal to nose manual a 4-5 meter deck area....did it second try and about 4 more times while I was there :) Didn't even get close last time I was there a few weeks ago. Also felt like hop whips are getting closer and I dared 3 hop into bankings, something that's been giving me the fear for many months now.

Are you going to be making a BMX edit in the summer? :wink:

Are you going to be making a BMX edit in the summer? :wink:

well, I could instead of a nose manual do a stoppie, instead of a threee hop, I could do a 360 pivot drop thing and instead of a hop whip I could do a footjam whip. All accepted by (most) trials riders, yet all a lot easier (and therefore not as good) as doing them properly.

• Like 2

well, I could instead of a nose manual do a stoppie, instead of a threee hop, I could do a 360 pivot drop thing and instead of a hop whip I could do a footjam whip. All accepted by (most) trials riders, yet all a lot easier (and therefore not as good) as doing them properly.

Do a hop whip drop gap

• Like 1

Okay, took that the wrong way then...I like your riding style and I was genuinely interested whether you have plans to make an edit soon when the weather improves.