The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Stock is going very well!

Rode Harmers Limey 4 today, and its the ideal setup for me. Feels unreal.

This makes me happy, as I haven't been able to decide whats my thing recently bike wise. Stock, on a Limey 4 with a K2 stem and Carbons just feels right.

I know what Im getting soon..

This will feel right for about a week then you'll find something else we all know what's going to happen Sam :P

• Like 1

This will feel right for about a week then you'll find something else we all know what's going to happen Sam :P

Bore off :P

No word of a lie though, that Limey is the best feeling bike I've ridden to date. Instantly settled on it, and makes everything a breeze.

The weight must play a part. Insane how it shoots up things while remaining so stable and balanced. Love it, and it makes me sad that I have to wait a month or two to get the money together to afford one haha :(

Just nailed the birthday gift for the gf after sorting out our issues. Score. Fyi if any of you are after a good rucksack or messenger bag. Chrome have a day only sale right now. They're worth every penny at rrp.

Will keep my eye out! After a proper bag now for ages!

EDIT: Shipping from the US Chrome store is $65, it does not cost $65 to send that friggin' bag!! Screw it >:(

Edited by weirdoku

Been on a mission to get in shape for years. Think I'm really getting mu head around it this time; I ran a 10k on a treadmill in under 45 minutes tonight and I've never tried that distance before. I'm loosing weight and I'm proud of my physique. Ive somehow lost a kg of fat in 20 days. If I keep that rate up I'll be lean in a month!

Not bad! And a nimbus signature. About an hour and half now. Can hop ok. Its just moving forward thats the issue. Can do about 2-3 turns of the wheel but not in a straight line.

Exactly the same with me, could hop for hours the very first time I rode it just takes a while to figure out the balance for cycling. It helps to lean forward but counter your forward weight with pedaling. (I guess that's pretty obvious though)