Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

If I were you I'd just try and get it sold in one. Might be a push with everyone getting excited about 27.5". I had to just sell my frame and forks in the end and move all the parts over. I didn't get too many idiots on Pinkbike, no worse than here really.

I broke my shoulder on Sunday crashing the Spicy. Just went a bit hot in to a section pedalling in to a corner and hit a stump hidden behind some grass and it sent me flying.

Won't be in a rush to sell, no internet at home at the moment anyway. The Five needs a little bit of attention before selling, plus removing some more premium parts!

Sounds like a sore one! Where did it happen, and how long are you out for?

Edited by AndrewEH1

Won't be in a rush to sell, no internet at home at the moment anyway. The Five needs a little bit of attention before selling, plus removing some more premium parts!

Sounds like a sore one! Where did it happen, and how long are you out for?

Happened on one of the secret trails at Glentress, a really rooty, natural one. It'd been raining a lot so it was a case of slippin' and slidin' your way down, but I was doing multiple runs on it getting a feel for it.

They haven't told me….I'm awaiting a call from the fracture clinic as I left the hospital with them telling me it was fine (later to be rung and told in fact it wasn't) so I'm going to stay off the mountain bike this weekend but i'll start riding again next weekend. Only way to improve it is to use it, and as they haven't told me any better…….

They haven't told me….I'm awaiting a call from the fracture clinic as I left the hospital with them telling me it was fine (later to be rung and told in fact it wasn't) so I'm going to stay off the mountain bike this weekend but i'll start riding again next weekend. Only way to improve it is to use it, and as they haven't told me any better…….

Take it easy matey, if there is a fracture you'll want it to heal/fuse up before riding again!

Edited by AndrewEH1

TYZBmIl.jpg
AkMP27z.jpg
Got this badboy yesterday!
Front suspension: Marzocchi RC3 EVO V2 Ti
Rear suspension: Fox DHX RC4 Kashima
Stem: OnOff Stoic DH integrated FG 10mm
Seatpost: SDG I-Beam SP-951 Carbon 31.6 300mm
Seat: SDG I-Beam I-Fly Eva
Brakes: Formula Oval 203mm
Wheels: Easton Havoc
Tyres: Continental Der Baron 2.5 Black Chilli
Crankset: Sram X0 DH 1.1 165mm 38T
Chainguide: E.13 LG1
Dreaillur: Sram XO DH 10s
Gearshifter: Sram XO DH
Bike weight 14.9kg :)
  • Like 3

"New" paint on the beater bike. Rainbow power!

4b81a2a443531c5af06453a7b825f353.jpg6b64543711477bf4de714af396f524f5.jpg

That's your beater? Wtf.

Nice tarty stickers btw haha.

TYZBmIl.jpg

AkMP27z.jpg

Got this badboy yesterday!

Front suspension: Marzocchi RC3 EVO V2 Ti

Rear suspension: Fox DHX RC4 Kashima

Stem: OnOff Stoic DH integrated FG 10mm

Seatpost: SDG I-Beam SP-951 Carbon 31.6 300mm

Seat: SDG I-Beam I-Fly Eva

Brakes: Formula Oval 203mm

Wheels: Easton Havoc

Tyres: Continental Der Baron 2.5 Black Chilli

Crankset: Sram X0 DH 1.1 165mm 38T

Chainguide: E.13 LG1

Dreaillur: Sram XO DH 10s

Gearshifter: Sram XO DH

Bike weight 14.9kg :)

Superrrr nice. How much was it? Looks kinda similar to a glory.

• 2 weeks later...

imagejpg2_zpsb1ebeb8e.jpg

Charge spoon saddle now on and a good muck off. On the back of the narrow wide topic I've just ordered myself a 34t raceface ring to drop the mech and stuff as well as a new rear tyre as mines bald as a coot. Other then that just enjoying it. I've been playing with shock pressures recently and think I've just about hot it dialled. Rides nice and soft but still very responsive and at times abit twitchy. Enjoying the decent mode on the shock more and more after finding a pair of balls...

Here's how mine is coming along, just fitted the Reba's, Shadow+ mech, Deore cranks, Superstar narrow wide, XTR BB, 180 rotors (overkill I know but they're pretty much brand new), Spesh Enduro 2.2 tyres (£20 ebay bargain) and cheap risers (with a Trialtech stem till I get a proper one sorted). Pedals are on the way so I just need a chain, cassette, shifter, seatpost and shock linkage, oh and some bolts to mount the brakes.

DSC_02032_zpsgb6erlpn.jpg

Here's how mine is coming along, just fitted the Reba's, Shadow+ mech, Deore cranks, Superstar narrow wide, XTR BB, 180 rotors (overkill I know but they're pretty much brand new), Spesh Enduro 2.2 tyres (£20 ebay bargain) and cheap risers (with a Trialtech stem till I get a proper one sorted). Pedals are on the way so I just need a chain, cassette, shifter, seatpost and shock linkage, oh and some bolts to mount the brakes.

Is it just me or is that going to be far too short for you?