Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

So I've got hold of a frame, a brand new 2013 commencal meta am. Only trouble is it is just the frame only so was never supplied with a shock/shock mount. Now I have a fox rp2 shock but unsure what mount exactly is required. Can anybody reccomend a place that's good with this sort of thing? I've contacted a few places, I was just seeing if anywhere was good in particular. ({)(})

I would talk to commencal but my friends experience of their customer service (after they took months to supply a replacement wheel nut for her jump bike) doesn't fill me with hope for you :(

Is it just the correct shock sizing you need or do you need hardware as well?

So I've got hold of a frame, a brand new 2013 commencal meta am. Only trouble is it is just the frame only so was never supplied with a shock/shock mount. Now I have a fox rp2 shock but unsure what mount exactly is required. Can anybody reccomend a place that's good with this sort of thing? I've contacted a few places, I was just seeing if anywhere was good in particular. ({)(})

Just pulled this out of the massive load of tech sheets for you.

If the shock you have has the right e-e and stroke check betd out for the strong bushes and the accompanying hula hoop bushes and you're sorted.

HUkoC2L.png

Edited by ZeroMatt

Would anybody be interested in my 456ss frame in glow in the dark(good condition, few chips but no cracks or dints), marzocchi all mountain3 (air, adjustable rebound 150mm in great condition) and some other bits?

After riding my five it feels a touch to small, it's a great fun bike thou, great for trail center fun!

IMAG0320_zpsda713085.jpg

At the minute it's just frame, forks, seat post/clamp and probably bars/stem available, I'll be keeping the cranks for upgrading my five and the wheels will be going on my next hardtail.

Any interest let me know and I'll get getter pictures for you

Paint was already on the bike, I have sourced some glow in the dark lacquer thou ;)

Mike, I'm not sure to be honest, forks seem difficult to price and the frames abit of a strange one, what are you thinking?

It's a 20" frame too, I'm 6ft3 and it's good on the inside leg, just slightly short on the reach being mega slack angles.

Just finished up rebuilding my single speed so I thought I'd take a picture of that and my other bikes. One for getting around town, one for longer rides/races and one for stunts. I've also got a touring bike waiting to be rebuilt and should hopefully be getting myself a fourplay at some point in the near future!

post-32656-0-09733200-1394904524_thumb.j

post-32656-0-82460100-1394904529_thumb.j

post-32656-0-90213400-1394904536_thumb.j

• Like 1

Paint was already on the bike, I have sourced some glow in the dark lacquer thou ;)

Mike, I'm not sure to be honest, forks seem difficult to price and the frames abit of a strange one, what are you thinking?

It's a 20" frame too, I'm 6ft3 and it's good on the inside leg, just slightly short on the reach being mega slack angles.

Well to be honest I have no idea what it's worth, I just like how it looks. I currently have a single speed DMR Drone that although fun, doesn't really suit the kind of riding I do these days.

Ideally I'd like to swap my bike for another bike that's good to go, but finding someone with the right kit that is looking to swap is proving tricky.