Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

Being such an old frame it doesn't have guide mounts but Ive got two bb mounted guides (an E13 and an MRP) sitting not being used. I still think not having a clutch I'd like to use top and bottom.

Ach theres not much to it really apart from me being a total stalker creep. It came up for sale on PB and I messaged the guy asking about it. He asked me if I would need it posted, to which I answered yes. He said he would rather a pick up and said there was people coming to see it that coming weekend. I think he was talking shite just to stop me annoying him. So after I noticed it was still for sale after that weekend I messaged him again. I even offered to come and pick it up from York! He went quiet. So I kept messaging, pestering him hoping id wear him down. Eventually he got back to me saying it was sold. You have no idea how gutted I was. So a couple of months later, it was up for sale again from the same guy! I was straight on it! To my surprise he was keen to post it this time but I was having problems with my paypal as my card had expired. I sent him what I had in m account and said Id pay the rest once I had it sorted. I was only like £50 short but he refunded me and said that I was wasting his time! I was close to sticking the nut in him but I wanted the frame so badly I was clam and "understanding". Quickly sorted my account and sent him the right ammount hoping that it hadn't sold. So anyway, ive got it now and im tempted to send the guy a message calling him a total wank for stressing me out so much... ha!

Being such an old frame it doesn't have guide mounts but Ive got two bb mounted guides (an E13 and an MRP) sitting not being used. I still think not having a clutch I'd like to use top and bottom.

Ach theres not much to it really apart from me being a total stalker creep. It came up for sale on PB and I messaged the guy asking about it. He asked me if I would need it posted, to which I answered yes. He said he would rather a pick up and said there was people coming to see it that coming weekend. I think he was talking shite just to stop me annoying him. So after I noticed it was still for sale after that weekend I messaged him again. I even offered to come and pick it up from York! He went quiet. So I kept messaging, pestering him hoping id wear him down. Eventually he got back to me saying it was sold. You have no idea how gutted I was. So a couple of months later, it was up for sale again from the same guy! I was straight on it! To my surprise he was keen to post it this time but I was having problems with my paypal as my card had expired. I sent him what I had in m account and said Id pay the rest once I had it sorted. I was only like £50 short but he refunded me and said that I was wasting his time! I was close to sticking the nut in him but I wanted the frame so badly I was clam and "understanding". Quickly sorted my account and sent him the right ammount hoping that it hadn't sold. So anyway, ive got it now and im tempted to send the guy a message calling him a total wank for stressing me out so much... ha!

I would, sounds like he was being a knob. You can tell when someone is a time-waster and I'm sure you came across genuine. It's not like you told him to post the item minus the £50, just take it as a deposit so it's strange to refund it when you clearly explained the situation.

I'd message him fairly calmly but explain he'd messed you about a lot and you'd tried to do everything to acquire the bike fairly. Then end "fanny-yee!"

• Like 1

I like steep head angles, for the riding I do I have never felt uncomfortable with the 70° head angle on the intense, even with the 115mm reba on there (designed for 140mm fork) and don't quite understand the requirement for everything to be so slack; that said I have no real experience of big downhill stuff :)

• Like 1

This is my beast. Did the fork oil, it's loads better now. Load more plusherer now.

post-29242-0-29627700-1432314297_thumb.j

Did some research, it's 150mm rear travel and made for a 140/160 fork. Hunt is on for something cheap and decent like domains or pikes. I think dual crown domains might be a bit much for it though. Next upgrades planned are superstar wheels and a zee drivetrain

Did some of the down hilly trails at Burrington Combe yesterday, the highest part of the Mendips.

It was WAY above my ability and very wet.

Came off pretty hard and my entire body hurts today.

Great fun though, will definitely go back when it's dry!

A bloke from work is interested in buying my old bike, being more than skint at the minute I don't want to get rid for peanuts but also don't want to rip him off. So how much would you expect to see this advertised for?

IMG_4920_zpswea1fket.jpg

- Titus Motolite 2 frame (Carbon fibre rear end), Chris King headset

- Rp23 shock and Rock Shox Revelation forks (100-130mm, could do with a service)

- Rear: Hope XC hub on a mavic (? I think) rim Front: Whatever comes with a 2006 Kona Kula. High roller super tacky/ minion tyres.

- Truvativ Hussefelt cranks, EThirtheen bash, DMR V12 Mag pedals

- 2 x 9 mostly SLX running gear
- SLX brakes (180/160)

- Bars/ seat/ stem all WTB stuff (Again, whatever it is that came on a Kona Kula)

Think that's it. All used stuff, but not knackered!

A bloke from work is interested in buying my old bike, being more than skint at the minute I don't want to get rid for peanuts but also don't want to rip him off. So how much would you expect to see this advertised for?

IMG_4920_zpswea1fket.jpg

- Titus Motolite 2 frame (Carbon fibre rear end), Chris King headset

- Rp23 shock and Rock Shox Revelation forks (100-130mm, could do with a service)

- Rear: Hope XC hub on a mavic (? I think) rim Front: Whatever comes with a 2006 Kona Kula. High roller super tacky/ minion tyres.

- Truvativ Hussefelt cranks, EThirtheen bash, DMR V12 Mag pedals

- 2 x 9 mostly SLX running gear

- SLX brakes (180/160)

- Bars/ seat/ stem all WTB stuff (Again, whatever it is that came on a Kona Kula)

Think that's it. All used stuff, but not knackered!

Pinkbike has Titus bikes advertised anywhere from £200 (frame only) to £1500(2011 onwards full builds). £400 maybe?

I'm more interested in where that photo was taken though!

11113706_10155616225090424_8665699633491

No major changes, its all running rather well. I found an old Tarty stay protector so fitted that today. Getting around Sherwood in 45 - 50 minutes with relative ease at the minute too. Quite happy with recent riding progress.

• Like 2

There's a few but they're all short. Pines biggest downfall is it's pretty flat, with miles and miles of fireroads so it makes any unbeaten track not really worth finding. There's a few nifty little blue to red link ups that are nice but that's about it.