Koxx enter liquidation

Mark W

End of Tryall Tyres </3

Maybe. Try-All tyres haven't exclusively been available through Try-All for a while - a few other companies have had them on their price lists too, branded as Try-All.

EDIT: Although yeah, 24" tyres = probably no dice.

Maybe. Try-All tyres haven't exclusively been available through Try-All for a while - a few other companies have had them on their price lists too, branded as Try-All.

Im pretty sure though :( i was telling ben walsh about how good my mod tyres were and he said he cant get anymore, so i asked why and he said cause they have gone bust. But idk

Ben didn't have an account with K-124, and from other stuff on their website I assume they got them through a certain other French brand who had access to Try-All parts. There's also another company who have been selling them, but I don't know if they'll still be doing them. From my understanding of it, it wasn't like Try-All were getting them made then other companies bought them from them - they just ordered them themselves direct from the source. As a result, some people might still be able to stock them, but who knows...

Yeah it probably is, I don't follow much new stuff with trials

I know what you mean. Being as vague, blunt and uninterested as possible in anything to do with your interests at every conceivable opportunity is the easiest way to be cool as f**k and awesome.

Both Koxx and Try-All have been around considerably longer than you and I have even been riding (assuming your registration date even roughly correlates to when you started riding), so whilst it's not "new" by anyone's standards, it's even less "new" to you.

• Like 3

I know what you mean. Being as vague, blunt and uninterested as possible in anything to do with your interests at every conceivable opportunity is the easiest way to be cool as f**k and awesome.

Both Koxx and Try-All have been around considerably longer than you and I have even been riding (assuming your registration date even roughly correlates to when you started riding), so whilst it's not "new" by anyone's standards, it's even less "new" to you.

Ace response, cheers for that feel well good now

• Like 1

a ":P" at then end of that would make that sound so less argumentative :P

Either way I'm huge deng faggot and I'm sorry I didn't know anything about try all, i've never owned any of their parts and the only koxx thing I own is a T shirt.

Sad to see such a large company in trials die, will be interesting to see what comes next though.

• Like 1

so i seen a trials website share this a few weeks ago.... Dear all riders, This information is extremely important for you if you are under the same condition as me. I am an official dealer of a Europe trials brand, and this company had owed me parts since last year and it is getting extremely out of control. After lots of multiple and long conversations, this company did agree on several occasions to deliver the missing items, but as of present, it is all talk but no action. [....]

was that about tryall ?

Pretty sure this is about Rockman. At least I'm in that situation, and never going to sell their parts anymore. Too bad about Koxx, thought they were on the right track with the new parts and stuff..

Pretty sure this is about Rockman. At least I'm in that situation, and never going to sell their parts anymore. Too bad about Koxx, thought they were on the right track with the new parts and stuff..

It says 'European trials brand', so that wouldn't include RockMan - they just happen to operate in a similar way (not too surprising bearing in mind most trials companies are shit and do the same kinda thing).

This is really bad and surprising news. Koxx was one of the few brands that actually developed new and innovative products, plus they were very strong on design in an aesthetic way.

I wonder what will happen with the products/rights to the products they have developed and people who worked on them - will they move on to other trials companies? What I mean by this is - will the trials scene feel a significant blow or will it still get the same products it would if Koxx were around.

Seriously bad news :(

Edit:

Presumably this liquidation is a chance for dealers and subsequently customers to get a good deal on Koxx and TryAll products. So if someone couldn't afford or justify paying the price before, now might be the last chance...

Edited by Greetings