2012 Inspired Range

Mark W

I think the BB is much higher on the Hex than all decent jump frames...

Aye, look at the DMR transition frame, looks positivly - bb, far from +bb

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/mountain/MBUK215/MBK215.first.dmrbike-399-75.jpg

Edited by dirt jumper jake

• 2 months later...

Are these forks any different to the previous fourplay forks? It's just i got a "back in stock" email a few days ago saying that the White forks were back in stock for around £120. Now they're not, but the 2011 ones are at full price.

Was this just an error on the Tartybikes website or is there a difference between the forks?

Will these top caps be available to purchase separately?

The Trialtech caps are, but as far as I'm aware the Inspired ones aren't yet. May become available later in the year though, perhaps.

Are these forks any different to the previous fourplay forks? It's just i got a "back in stock" email a few days ago saying that the White forks were back in stock for around £120. Now they're not, but the 2011 ones are at full price.

Was this just an error on the Tartybikes website or is there a difference between the forks?

I think that may have been when we were tidying up the 'old' Fourplay fork product page. The only differences between them are the caps and the stickers.

• 7 months later...

Inspired have some new stuff out:

Inspired have a 4-Bolt Bashring to fit on Truvativ, Shimano and most other cranks similar to those. This is the model that I believe is going to be fitted to the Skye as standard.

large_ins4bolt.jpg

large_ins4bolt2.jpg

There's also the new Inspired chainstay protector which is a chainstay protector made by Inspired. That's pretty much all there is to it...

large_inscs.jpg

And last but by no means least, the new Element 26" bikes. Identical to the Element 24" bikes but with a larger pair of wheels, tyres and tubes (and slightly tweaked geo to make it work). Same price as the Element 24" bike too, which is nice!

large_element26.jpg

large_element262.jpg

large_element265.jpg

large_element268.jpg

Not too sure about the frame only aspect of these frames - I'd assume so (like they did with the Element 24" bike/frames), but I don't know for definite. These bikes are really, really new (there's only 6 of them in the world at the moment), with the rest of them coming at the start of November with the rest of Inspired's bikes. Hopefully that'll include the Skye. It's scheduled to be out before Xmas, so I'd guess they'd get them shipped over with their order shipment of Fourplay, Hex and Element bikes.