Rage Against The Machine For Christmas No1

J.KYDD

Did anyone hear it on radio 5? They were asked NOT to do the end part "f**k you i wont do what you tell me" and they did! On live radio! They cut it short when they did! Absolutly frigging awesome! Made my year i just brought the song i really want them to be No.1!

So somebody told RATM not to play part of a song that goes 'f**k you I won't do what you tell me' and expected them to comply? :lol:

Edited by Mat Tea Why

That means we must buy more !

I've bought 5 songs, and I'm going to do another 5 today.

RATM4N1 team unite !

Make sure they are 'gifts' for other people and they are reasonably spread out. The group organisers have been told by the officials that if there are too many bulk purchases then they will be pulled out of the chart.

The group organisers have been told by the officials that if there are too many bulk purchases then they will be pulled out of the chart.

My guess is that that's aimed at the odd rich alternative person buying 1,000 MP3's at once kinda thing rather than someone buying it several times. However, I'd still keep it to one purchase at a time from any retailer rather than sticking 10 in your Amazon basket.

My guess is that that's aimed at the odd rich alternative person buying 1,000 MP3's at once kinda thing rather than someone buying it several times. However, I'd still keep it to one purchase at a time from any retailer rather than sticking 10 in your Amazon basket.

Nope, anything over 3 copies IIRC gets checked out, it happened previously with another band too.

Am I the only one that really couldn't give a shit?

Yes.

For those with a soul... There is a free way of buying 5 seperate versions of the song through Nokia music :D. Follow the instructions here (doesn't ask for any card details and takes 5 minutes to download the software and register so you can 'purchase' the tracks. DO IT!! DO IT NOOOOOOW!! :D

Yes.

For those with a soul... There is a free way of buying 5 seperate versions of the song through Nokia music :D. Follow the instructions here (doesn't ask for any card details and takes 5 minutes to download the software and register so you can 'purchase' the tracks. DO IT!! DO IT NOOOOOOW!! :D

Done.