Films!?

ogre

The Emerald Forest is a good watch if a bit old now (1986) with a very young Charlie Boorman in it.

Watched Super 8 the other day and wasn't really that impressed to be honest, felt the group of boys didn't really go together like the lads in The Goonies did.

Brad Pitt and co are filming in glasgow for the new zombie movie

Wahoo. Yippee. Kalloo, Kallay. Another zombie movie.

I wonder how they'll reinvent the genre this time.

That said, Zombieland was quite good, but the whole zombies thing is a bit meh; films, games, books, it's been done to death.

Watched Blazing Saddles the other day, forgot how much I loved that film :D

I watched X-Men First Class the other week and Hanna a few days ago. Wouldn't really rate either, x-men didn't really have anyone of interest in it and Hanna had lots of potential for a really great action movie but was almost turning into a drama and dragged quite a bit. Not heard of Trollhunter so may have to give it a go, seriously running out of films to watch!

EDIT:Just remembered that x-men did have one person of interest in it though that was mainly down to a cracking cleavage on show!

Edited by isitafox

I actually quite enjoyed X-Men but as you said hanna was a little dissapointing. I have watched a little bit of troll hunter and it was shall we say interesting? i kinda liked the idea. I watched Skinning the other day which is sorta like a Serbian American History X i thought it was pretty decent. And also started watching Everything Must Go was pretty funny just need to finish watching it =D